High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Paul Mitchell the School - Fayetteville NC
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Paul Mitchell the School - Fayetteville NC
- NGPaul Mitchell the School - Gastonia
- 2 Year
- Gastonia, NC
- C+Fayetteville Technical Community College
- 2 Year
- Fayetteville, NC
- 447 reviews
- B-Alamance Community College
- 2 Year
- Graham, NC
- 293 reviews
- B-Cleveland Community College
- 2 Year
- Shelby, NC
- 97 reviews
Paul Mitchell the School - Fayetteville NC Reviews
I've only been accepted to my school. I've not yet attended. This is why I am currently, and have been seeking grants, and scholarships to help fund my education at Paul Mitchell the School Fayetteville. Out of anything that could possibly serve as a hurdle between myself and my dreams are my finances. However I refuse to let anything bring me down nor deter me. I will receive my education & attain all of my goals of being a hair are professional. In addition I wish to utilize that platform of "cosmetology" to spread positivity, and to inspire /empower others to refuse to give up and see those dreams/goals all the way through.
Again, I've not yet had the chance to attend. I'm newly enrolled, and currently gathering, grants and scholarships to fund my education I will be receiving.