Paul Mitchell - Austin is a for-profit college located in Austin, Texas. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 148 undergraduate students. The Paul Mitchell - Austin acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Cosmetology, Esthetician and Skin Care, and Cosmetology Instruction and Salon Management.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Paul Mitchell the School - Austin
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Paul Mitchell the School - Austin Reviews
creativity thrives here, community and giving back is key. I've never seen a better, more compassionate and passionate school anywhere.
Paul Mitchell school has computers that are always available for students which is super handy! I've never experienced ANY problems with slow network or anything of the sort. They also have printers and a scanner we can use!
The school is going to cost me almost 18,000. Fortunately I am qualifying for some federal loans - I just have yet to recieve them. The financial aid office staff at Paul Mitchell have been extremely helpful though!