Pasadena City College Reviews

1,440 reviews
My overall experience at PCC was just as I imagined. Being a first time college student is nerve wrecking but with the many useful resources the school has to offer it gave me hope. We do have clubs but it doesn't make up for the lack of student life. The food is okay but their are several food places around the school so it's not bad. The campus is beautiful especially during the fall as you can see the fog from the mountains if you go up to the fourth floor.
I am a high school senior, and I have taken a few courses as dual enrollment. I think PCC offers quality education at affordable prices, which makes it possible for people to learn new talents and skills without going into debt or large expenses.
I really enjoy the pasadena city campus because of it performing arts program. I like to go to their shows and watch the students perform.
Start Your Review of Pasadena City College
Pasadena City College is a very good academic junior college. The teachers are helpful and teach you a lot. There really isn't any downside to attending this school. The fall semester is the most crowded semester with the most students other than that each semester you should get all the classes you wan and need. Each department is really straight forward and helps you with what you need. If you have any financial aid questions the financial aid office is really helpful and really explains the necessary info you need to turn in. If you're looking to go to a community college and be out in two years i would suggest PCC to everyone.
I appreciate how the staff at PCC that were constantly looking to improve my chances of getting accepted into and transferring to a four-year college. Overall the school is a very good place to start if you are clueless about how to go about obtaining a degree in your career field.
Pasadena City College has great team of caring professionals who care about their students and have a true passion about their subject of teaching. I’ve heard getting classes is hard but it personally didn’t have that problem. I definitely recommend PCC to anyone who wants to go to a community college!
PCC is a great school that offers a very affordable (and good quality) education. They have lots of programs to get you started and help lots when transferring. The people on campus are very welcoming and getting involved with clubs can make your experience even better. The teachers really invest in their students and they don't focus on researching like they do at Universities. They are always willing to meet with you outside of class and write letters of recommendation when you leave.
I loved that I didn't have a hard time getting into my courses and that the professors I had really showed that they cared about your education. The parking structure helped in getting parking, so that wasn't a big issue. The library had a lot to offer and the admissions was very helpful. Overall, a very positive experience.
The staff there are always helpful and even though I haven't personally attended yet I've heard only good things, especially from friends who attended transfer programs!
Safe environment, nice & caring professors, and great place for transferring to University of California. I especially enjoyed times at the library, which provides a clean and comfortable atmosphere, but many students are making noise.
Pasadena City College has done an amazing job with their STEM program which provides many resources for students to succeed. Majority of professors are a tremendous help in their office hours if you had trouble understanding a concept during lecture. Tutors also do well in providing assistance for difficult courses. . Unfortunately in contrast the Physics Department only has one tutor and some professors are not available for office hours. Their department is in major need of change. Overall I've had a positive experience on the campus meeting individuals with similar goals of trying to obtain a career in the field of Healthcare!
I like a study environment at Pasadena City College. The staff and every faculty is really helpful whenever I need helps or when I have an academic problems. Also The Shatford Library is a very great place to study or do a research to get more knowledge because The Shatford Library of Pasadena City College has a lots of useful books that help a lots when I need to do a research for any classes. The diversity of this college is awesome. There are a lots of races and we live and study all together enjoyable. Overall it is one of the great college not to missed it!
Amazing college, everything is perfect ranging from counselor support to professor support. Everything at this college prepares you for transfer!
I have been to two other schools prior to PCC and they do not compare to the professional atmosphere PCC holds. Everyone is friendly, the teachers are very well educated and prepared, and with only being there for one year I have done so much for my education.
Very helpful counselors and professors where you know they want to help you succeed. There are lots of opportunities to be a part of the community. Highly recommend, especially for transferring.
Great education. Went there in 2003-2006, not sure if things have changed but the quality was said to be on University level.
I loved that my college was cheap but i had access to amazing resources including smart and caring professors. We had access to great to health services, academic assistance, free resources, and tasty nutritious food.
Start Your Review of Pasadena City College
I like PCC because the teachers I have had were patient, responsible, flexible, and kind. I do not like the limited amount of classes, but that is expected from a community college.
I love Pasadena City College. I enjoy being there and the environment. The school is beautiful, the staff and professors are inspiring and amazing.
I have had a good experience overall at this community college. Professor quality varies, but there are not enough class hours to choose from for those who have jobs and other responsibilities.