Pasadena City College Reviews

1,427 reviews
I have been to two other schools prior to PCC and they do not compare to the professional atmosphere PCC holds. Everyone is friendly, the teachers are very well educated and prepared, and with only being there for one year I have done so much for my education.
Very helpful counselors and professors where you know they want to help you succeed. There are lots of opportunities to be a part of the community. Highly recommend, especially for transferring.
Great education. Went there in 2003-2006, not sure if things have changed but the quality was said to be on University level.
Start Your Review of Pasadena City College
I loved that my college was cheap but i had access to amazing resources including smart and caring professors. We had access to great to health services, academic assistance, free resources, and tasty nutritious food.
I like PCC because the teachers I have had were patient, responsible, flexible, and kind. I do not like the limited amount of classes, but that is expected from a community college.
I love Pasadena City College. I enjoy being there and the environment. The school is beautiful, the staff and professors are inspiring and amazing.
I have had a good experience overall at this community college. Professor quality varies, but there are not enough class hours to choose from for those who have jobs and other responsibilities.
One of the BEST community colleges in the State! After spending three wonderful years here, I will finally be transferring to UCLA this upcoming Fall! Everything is very well thought out and planned here - the website/portal is really clear and user friendly, counseling is quite organized and useful, and professors are very passionate about teaching their subjects.
Been here from almost 3 years and seems to be your average community college, which is not only good, but great!
I loved that Pasadena City College allowed me to have a smooth transition from being a high school student to becoming a college student through the amazing programs they offered. One of the programs that left a valuable impact on me was a program called pathways that through the coaches I came across, I acquired advice that I will carry through the rest of my career.
I have attended for a year and the teachers and students are amazing! The clubs are amazing and the staff is very caring for one's education.
I think the campus is wonderful and usually very clean. One thing I'd like to mention is the parking, the parking permits are such a handle. I think there should be an option to obtain a monthly parking pass.
Very good school for a community college. Professors are decent, campus is roomy and it is in city of Pasadena, which is has a very good environment.
When I first started at PCC, I struggled to get the classes I need due to registration dates since they prioritized students with the most credits. It's good that they now prioritize students who are new so that they can get a good start in transferring or deciding what they want to do.
Over all the experience was great. the campus is relatively easy to get around and if you need help getting somewhere, there's security and cadets everywhere willing to help. always something going on in the main quad, which will allow you to mingle and possibly meet some friends. It helps create a great atmosphere. The campus is quite green with trees everywhere. the maintenance has remained on point since I've been there, maybe even before.
Pasadena City College is a community college that benefits the community with an excellent educational opportunity. The professors and educational staff really care about the students and they push for a quality education while preparing its students for the challenges of transfer and the world outside of the classroom. Its safe, and students feel that the campus really allows students to take part in the creative and academic community that is provided.
I would like to say that Pasadena Community College has a good diversity with lots of different students that come from different countries. Therefore, students have lots of chances to meet, interact, and know more about different cultures that they have never known before. As a freshmen of this college, I really am enjoying my first year because I have lots of connections not only from the students but also from the professors and the staffs here. Thanks to the EOP&S Programs, I have more chances to become succeed in the learning process. So far, I do not see anything that Pasadena Community College should change or should be changed.
Start Your Review of Pasadena City College
Ive been here 3 years and finally transferring. I had trouble at home and it affected my school life or else i would've been gone sooner. Pathways program helped a lot with priority registration and getting the classes i needed on time.
I love Pasadena City College. My experience here has been nothing but pleasant! The parking can be difficult but overall great school!
Pasadena City College is a very open institution that provides plenty of opportunities to those who seek for it. I consider it as a "bridge" that connects anyone's current situation to their future goals. All I experienced was hope, and that was what I needed.