Parker University is ...
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.11 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.9 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.9 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.6 responses
Parker University Reviews
I am currently a student at Parker University. I am pursuing an associates degree to become a Radiological Technician. So far I have completed two courses there. The classes I am currently enrolled in meet three times a week from 6:30pm-10:30pm personally I have really enjoyed this class schedule, it is easy for me to be able to continue working at my two jobs with out class interfering with that. The professors are very knowledgeable and willing to help you to be successful in any way.
I came to Parker fully aware of the challenges ahead of me. This university trains students to become professionals and doctors. The professors are passionate in their teachings which makes the experience extremely worthwhile. It is and will be the biggest challenge I have ever faced, but I am thrilled to be a part of this school.
Advisors are super helpful and guide you through the entire process! They answer any questions you have, give assistance when needed, and are available majority of the time.