Paris Junior College Reviews

It's a very good college. Lots of friendly staff, and has a well-functioning website for the college. Online classes are easy to access, and in-person classes have educated professors ready to teach you what you want to know. Tuition is also light on the wallet. Would recommend attending to anyone.
Its my home town college...its been a great year. Teachers really care about their students and I am very excited for this upcoming semester!
It is a good school. The area is quiet and small. Most class sizes are small; teachers and staff are all very friendly and helpful.
Start Your Review of Paris Junior College
I would like more diversity, and more opportunities to work around campus and help others. It would be great if they would add better dorms, as two of them are old and decrepid and the new one is very nice.
My first semester was definitely a rough start listening to an advisor who told me not to start reading before the semester began. Some teachers in the online courses having weird due dates but all in all next semester will be a great one.
Paris Junior College allowed me to have a great first college experience. It's very diverse, everyone's really friendly, and the work study is very flexible with classes. One thing that I would like to see change are the food options in the cafeteria, I've been told that the food is better than it was last year but I feel like we should be open to more options.
There needs to be more options in fields other than nursing to pursue in areas of study. I have found also that availability for classes especially at their larger Greenville campus is not enough.
Paris Junior College is located in northeast Texas in a small town named Paris. PJC has campuses in Greenville and Sulphur Springs. The three biggest programs are nursing, jewelery and welding. This is a 2 year college and is well worth your money.
I loved this college. Baucom, LaRue, Norris, Oxley and Larkin are all wonderful teachers. I always felt that I had the help I needed to be successful in my classes.
Great 2-year college to get your basics done. They also have a wide range of certification classes that students can take. A good place to start off your college career.
Paris junior college had some very good professors and very good course material. However the atmosphere with other students there is very poor. If you are not a student athlete then you are what seems to be like expected to be in a bad mood and ready to leave. The students present are just not very friendly.
Paris Junior College was a very small, but comforting college to attend. All the faculty and staff were very welcoming, friendly, and helpful. There was always security on campus so you were able to feel safe. There were many activities always going on for the students and it made it easier to adapt and meet new people. The classes were easy, yet challenging at the same time, all the professor were helpful and taught very well. This school became my mom for a year and they made it feel like it too.
Paris Junior College is a great place to take some classes while still in high school to get those basics out of the way. Ms. Anderson at the Greenville campus makes Biology more enjoyable.
I love the teachers, and that they offer night classes, so i can work. Tuition is a little high but i understand that.
Paris Junior College is a wonderful 2 year school to kick off your college degree. It's cheaper than a 4 year university and the teachers are great. Ms. Anderson at the Greenville campus is the best teacher there! She's so passionate about science/biology and has so much knowledge to share. I recommend taking all of the science classes offered by her if you're a science major.
Paris Junior College is a fantastic school to attend. It has a good student to teacher ratio, and the staff are extremely helpful in all manners, whether it's educational, financial, or personal. It also has one of the leading nursing programs in Texas.
Paris Junior College is a great hands on school. The teachers are always ready to help in any way, and the staff in general are always nice and answer any questions.
Start Your Review of Paris Junior College
I've really enjoyed my time at Paris Junior College. Although it is a two-year school, there are plenty of student functions and activities to attend. The professors and teachers at PJC help you succeed and want you to do well. With the small student-to-teacher ratio, they are very understanding and more than happy for one-on-one help after class. Paris Junior College is a great way to be set up for success!
I haven't started classes here yet but as a resident of Paris and graduating in 2010 from Paris High, I have been around the campus tons of times. I love how open and helpful the environment is and it makes college life easier than what you expect.
There very helping. Always looking to edcucate studens. Will work with you with your schedule, also help at the end of the semester when things aren't going your way(grade wise). Paris Junior College have gave me hope for my career and life. I would like to thank the staff and professors who help me each and every semester.