Panola College Reviews

A small school with a big heart. The science department is my life s the teachers help me learn, with experiments and comprehensive demonstrations.
Great school, Great Facility, Comfortable environment to learn in! Everyone is very welcoming and available to you if you need help with something
Great junior college, been going there for awhile and they're a great help with helping with your degree plan. The professors are great, and sometimes play favorites but everything else is pretty good.
Start Your Review of Panola College
Panola College is a great school to attend. There are people from all over that come to be a part of this school. The teachers are very knowledgeable and thorough when teaching. There are many programs that are offered with high passing rates. There are also excellent academic clubs that you can be a member of if your grades are great! Overall this school is AWESOME!!! 😊
I love how the campus isn't large and everything is easy to find. The teachers here are very nice and willing to help. The only thing I don't like about Panola is there's no parking spots and the books are very expensive.
Panola college is a small two year college that maintains small class sizes and personal relationships.
Great school with perfect class size and adequate teachers. I attend their emt program and love the course and have a very well educated professor.
Panola College was a great school when I attend back in 2007. I like that they have braches in different other areas it makes it very convenient for the people who would like to attend but stay in another area..
I love going to panola it's a great school and you meet so many different people. The teachers are very understanding and will help you if you ask.
I am a nursing student at Panola College. Overall, my experience has been good. While the nursing program is very difficult, I know it will be worth it when I graduate next May. For a smaller college, Panola has adequate extra curricular activities to offer like theater, choir and a variety of sports including rodeo. This seems to keep the students busy and out of trouble. I lived on campus my first semester but have lived off campus since.
Its okay and great for me
It's the best i have ever seen
I would like to improve my education profile
My school is the best
It's the best so far
I have been able to schedule classes around my family which has been the reason I have been able to finish school this year.
Most students love online classes but I do much better in face to face.
Start Your Review of Panola College
I believe Panola College will have me ready for any opportunity I am given once I graduate.
I love all the classes I have taken. I am not the biggest fan of online classes because I have found I do better in face to face classes..
One of the best features about my program is the hands on learning and opportunity to actually work in a doctors office.