Palomar Institute of Cosmetology Reviews

I very much miss going to school due to covid-19 and you can't learn hands on schooling online so till things get better we cannot go to school. But the teachers and principal have been very helpful and supportive during these hard times, which I am thankful for.
I absolutely love everything I am learning. Learning about things you already are interested in are so fun. The teachers are very nice and helpful, they care about your education. They care about really helping prepare you for the state board testing properly so you can receive your license. The only thing I would improve would be the size, it would be a little nicer if the school was bigger and not so cramped but the quality of the education I am receiving makes up for it.
I love all my teachers they are super patient and very educated in our career field. I always leave school learning something new each day. Love my classmates and enjoy all of our classe
s
Start Your Review of Palomar Institute of Cosmetology
I did not take any online classes but if i did they would be amazing! Everyone was friendly and professional . all the teachers are patient as well
Great school and professors, good location as well. Really good programs with flexible hours full time and part time
I love that my school is very hands on during lessons.