High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.5 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Palo Alto University
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Palo Alto University Reviews
Palo Alto University's Masters Degree in Counseling program is outstanding. I am in my second year and am very satisfied with the quality of the professors the curriculum, and the administration at Palo Alto University.
Professors were amazing. Although one of the classes was a 4 hour class, it was engaging, thrilling and a great learning opportunity that flew by each week. It was amazing.
Guaranteed classes and only 2 years to graduate with a Bachelor's degree. Would like for some of the professors to be more organized though.