High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Rates starting at 3.97% APR + 1% Cash Back
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.5 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Palo Alto University
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Palo Alto University Reviews
Palo Alto University's Masters Degree in Counseling program is outstanding. I am in my second year and am very satisfied with the quality of the professors the curriculum, and the administration at Palo Alto University.
Professors were amazing. Although one of the classes was a 4 hour class, it was engaging, thrilling and a great learning opportunity that flew by each week. It was amazing.
Guaranteed classes and only 2 years to graduate with a Bachelor's degree. Would like for some of the professors to be more organized though.