Palm Beach State College Reviews

3,028 reviews
At Palm Beach State College, the majority of my courses were taken online. The online courses were great and the teachers were very professional. I highly recommend taking an online course at this school.
Palm Beach State College is a great campus. However, if you live in the Glades they do not offer a lot of science courses. I wish they would supply the Glades area with more Science courses. This is a very good school with many nice professors and faculty members.
Online is not my favorite but because of the virus I had to deal with it, however, it has been an ok experience soo far.
Start Your Review of Palm Beach State College
Overall my experience has been great, classes are generally small, and teachers have more time for students
The biggest thing that I liked about PBSC was the small classroom sizes. The most I've had in my class was thirty-two students. This makes learning a lot simpler and easier to ask questions. All of my teachers have made an effort to have office hours available to ask any questions.
For the online portion of the year, because of COVID, the professors all tried their best to keep the curriculum the same for all students. They made sure to keep resources available for students, to learn as best as they can still
The Professors are interactive during the online classes , which makes them easier to handle. The classes were scheduled on zoom meeting app, in some classes we were required to open the cameras and interact and have discussions and in other classes it was optional. Learning online honestly makes it easier for a person to time manage his day and hours.
Palm Beach State College is a very good college to attend, they provide a variety of degrees including Associates degree in Arts (A.A) , Associates Degree in Sciences (A.S) , Associates degree in Applied Sciences (A.A.S) and Bachelor Degrees for many majors. The professors are amazing and most of them teach at 4 year universities meaning they are very professional and the educational system is very well put together.
The online classes were flexible and the teachers were also good at recording their lessons. They used their materials the best way they can to teach.
They made you feel welcome. It was a small campus which made learning in campus easier to learn. The teachers were understanding and were nice. It had a flexible schedule which allowed classes to be taken while working.
I loved my time here. It was the wisest decision I made to start at Palm Beach State for my associate degree before transferring over to finish my bachelors. It made my education extremely affordable.
The college did a great job of adapting class during COVID to make virtual learning easier on everyone. The variety and availability of online classes was extremely helpful with my busy schedule.
I took a few online classes, and they were average. The system ran smoothly, the professors were fairly responsive, and expectations were clear.
Most professors were great, with a couple bad experiences here and there. Overall, a great value. I would recommend this school.
The online courses were easy to access and the system is very efficient. The professors make sure you have what you need prior to classes starting and are very understandable when systems glitch or have issues. I will be re enrolling to continue my education and will be strictly online I love it so much .
The teachers were very helpful and wanted students to graduate. The college experience here was rewarding one and was one I would recommend for any student even my own son. The feedback on rate my professors were an accurate description of what to expect each semester from each professor most of the time. Professors responded promptly to email and questions or concerns about the course if you were having trouble.
Such a beautiful experience. It was so surreal, I think of it like it was a dream. Yesterday I had a dream where I went to PBSC and play ping-pong. While playing, Toucan Sam and Tony the Tiger performed acts that would make the most stoic man pee-pee in there pants.
Start Your Review of Palm Beach State College
I learned a whole bunch at PBSC. It was super super super super super super super super super cool. I also met Toucan Sam and Tony the Tiger. I love breakfast cereals, learning, flowers, and trains.
Not the place to go when you need help. I was a great student at palm beach state until my grandmother passed away and my mother went into rehabilitation. This school decide to deny my financial aid and charge me about $900 while proceeding to never answer my calls, call me back or answer my emails. I am severly disappointed and sad that this school denied me the help i needed when i supported them so much.