At PBA's perfect location you'll find opportunities to learn how business works at major companies, forge career connections in the growing biotech field, or immerse yourself in West Palm Beach's eclectic art scene. You'll participate in service projects that have an impact on the community, while living within walking distance of shops, culture, and entertainment.
You'll explore academic programs that link theory to experience, learn with Christian professors who will be lifelong guides, and join a caring and compassionate campus community that will engage you. Come and live in an urban setting that will put you at the center of everything.
PBA is ranked among the best universities in the nation by U.S. News & World Report.
Palm Beach Atlantic University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.61 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.67 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.67 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.64 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.81 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.42 responses
Palm Beach Atlantic University Reviews
PBA has also provided me with an environment to build life-long friendships and grow my faith! Lastly, through the Rinker Center for Experiential Learning (RCEL) I have also had the tremendous privilege of studying in South Korea at Korea University, on study abroad (KU is ranked #86 in the world and provides PBA students a great opportunity to learn and network abroad).