Paine College Reviews

The amount of support we have from the teachers and staff is exceptional! Also, the student life never leaves the campus with a dull moment.
Paine College is a small campus. Due to the small campus there is you feel as though you are with family. The Professors truly care about you and are always willing to help. You are giving all types of resources to endure you pass and graduate.
I like that the people are friendly and it's not to big so you have a better opportunity to bond with your peers.
Start Your Review of Paine College
The building and housing is not the best .
Our geeks are always showing off. No only do they do parties sometime but they host amazing helpful events on campus. So do to help vote or get involved around campus . Bake sales and many more . It's so much they do that they was great.
Every basketball game everyone put there school colors on and come out to the game . Crowds are cheering and singing our songs. It's like something you see in movies . It's amazing how everyone come together to support the team as well as the school.
Paine is a great college . I have learned so much from going to this school. Everyone is great and friend with great school spirt. Only thing is I wish I knew about the financial status they are in before I came . Everyone is always trying to brighten the school by doing some kind of bonding or helping school out .
The alumni are proud of there degrees
The professors care about you and want you to succeed
No one has been sexual assaulted since I have been here and the campus police do a good job
The cost of meals and housing do not fit
they make sure you have the right qualifications such as GPA
Small college so the best atheletes go to bigger a school
It is a small college but everyone care about each other just don't have resources are

money that large colleges has.
The greek life is the best on campus.
The sport team is awesome.
I honestly like the college campus. Its very quiet and you can have one on one tutoring and assistance with teachers.
Start Your Review of Paine College
The athletic in my school involve a variety of students
My classes and professors are absolutely great. They helped me with everything i needed.
They give great internships and help you get a jump start in your career