Paine College Reviews

As a former PSYCH major, the program was very competitive and prepared me for grad school. Because of Paine, I finished my grad program with a 4.0 and was hired as an adjunct professor immediately after graduation.
Paine College is small but full of love. The faculty care about your future and want to see you succeed.
My online experiences did not come about until this whole coronavirus thing came up then everything went virtual but how material was processed I think it was efficient but not so much effective.
Start Your Review of Paine College
It is a very wonderful HBCU however it’s entirely too small of a college. Has many clubs to keep the students active on campus.
Paine College is a small HBCU with very low funds. The atmosphere is typically pretty relaxed and laid back. What I would like to see change about Paine are the courses we take. I would want more intellectual courses.
Online learning was bad because some professors had a hard time working with computer technology and responded late via email.
I am a graduate of Paine College. Everyone from the President to the Support Staff works to help students achieve. I decided to earn a Ph.D. because of Paine College and its Faculty and Administration. Our motto was, "You can get there from here" and that was true for me. I just completed my Ph.D. from the University of Memphis and am working at Park University in Missouri!

At Paine College, you will be supported. You will learn in an environment that cares about you and your success. I love Paine College, and would not have had the academic success that I have without it.

Dr. Samaiyah Jones Scott
The college is just a great experience i recommend others to check out the college. The campus is amazing, the teachers are great.
Paine college for me so far has been a pretty good experience. in school juggling school with athletics can be pretty hard for someone alone but lucky for me Paine college has a phenomenal support cast and strives to push you and keep you going while assuring that all the work that you put in now will pay off in the future.
Being a transfer student at Paine, was the best option for me! I don't live on campus, but the school works hard to make sure all students are able to get the campus life experience!
My experience would very little. It’s different from other HBCU colleges. I would like to change the cafeteria food, the sports coaches, and the teachers.
The amount of support we have from the teachers and staff is exceptional! Also, the student life never leaves the campus with a dull moment.
Paine College is a small campus. Due to the small campus there is you feel as though you are with family. The Professors truly care about you and are always willing to help. You are giving all types of resources to endure you pass and graduate.
I like that the people are friendly and it's not to big so you have a better opportunity to bond with your peers.
The building and housing is not the best .
Our geeks are always showing off. No only do they do parties sometime but they host amazing helpful events on campus. So do to help vote or get involved around campus . Bake sales and many more . It's so much they do that they was great.
Every basketball game everyone put there school colors on and come out to the game . Crowds are cheering and singing our songs. It's like something you see in movies . It's amazing how everyone come together to support the team as well as the school.
Start Your Review of Paine College
Paine is a great college . I have learned so much from going to this school. Everyone is great and friend with great school spirt. Only thing is I wish I knew about the financial status they are in before I came . Everyone is always trying to brighten the school by doing some kind of bonding or helping school out .
The professors care about you and want you to succeed
The alumni are proud of there degrees