Paine College is ...
Private not-for-profit, HBCU, Methodist
NCAA Division II (with football)
Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
Paine College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.19 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.17 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.17 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.24 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.31 responses
After Paine College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.11 responses
Paine College Reviews
Review Paine College
Paine College is a small, private, family orientated school; which is part of the reason I came. I like attending this school because of the 1 on 1 tutoring that I receive and also because of the many programs that they offer. We even have a student ran base tutoring program where students are hired to tutor other students in any subject they feel they are weak in. They offer many problems; not just school programs, but also life experiences programs.
Paine is a great college . I have learned so much from going to this school. Everyone is great and friend with great school spirt. Only thing is I wish I knew about the financial status they are in before I came . Everyone is always trying to brighten the school by doing some kind of bonding or helping school out .
A lot of our policeman are sleeping on the job, no where to be found when really needed, they don't do their job far as checking student ID's when entering the campus and lastly their not their at all or socializing with each other.