Paine is a private, Christian college located in Augusta, Georgia. As a historically black college, Paine has a strong history of and commitment to the education of black Americans. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 389 undergraduate students. Admissions is competitive as the Paine acceptance rate is 25%. Popular majors include Business, Sociology, and Biology. Graduating 20% of students, Paine alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $19,000.
NCAA Division II (without football)
Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.19 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.17 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.17 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.24 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.31 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.11 responses
Paine College Reviews
The amount of support we have from the teachers and staff is exceptional! Also, the student life never leaves the campus with a dull moment.
Paine College is a small campus. Due to the small campus there is you feel as though you are with family. The Professors truly care about you and are always willing to help. You are giving all types of resources to endure you pass and graduate.
Paine College is a small, private, family orientated school; which is part of the reason I came. I like attending this school because of the 1 on 1 tutoring that I receive and also because of the many programs that they offer. We even have a student ran base tutoring program where students are hired to tutor other students in any subject they feel they are weak in. They offer many problems; not just school programs, but also life experiences programs.