Paine College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.19 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.17 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.17 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.24 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.31 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.11 responses
Paine College Reviews
Paine College is a small campus. Due to the small campus there is you feel as though you are with family. The Professors truly care about you and are always willing to help. You are giving all types of resources to endure you pass and graduate.
Paine College is a small, private, family orientated school; which is part of the reason I came. I like attending this school because of the 1 on 1 tutoring that I receive and also because of the many programs that they offer. We even have a student ran base tutoring program where students are hired to tutor other students in any subject they feel they are weak in. They offer many problems; not just school programs, but also life experiences programs.
Paine is a great college . I have learned so much from going to this school. Everyone is great and friend with great school spirt. Only thing is I wish I knew about the financial status they are in before I came . Everyone is always trying to brighten the school by doing some kind of bonding or helping school out .