High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Paier College of Art
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Paier College of Art Reviews
Great education for Illustration and has small classes for those looking for extra attention. Could use more updated resources such as new computers and tablets.
Has a school that started out as a school for returning veterans after WWII drafting, it has evolved into a great art school. The student body is very diverse and interesting. They are part-time or full-time students. Some of them have families and are working as they attend school. What I like the most is that we have students between the ages of 17 through 80!
The school has everything I may need on campus. The program is great, the work is difficult but manageable, and the teachers are helpful. The campus allows for student employment on campus to help pay for your school bill.