Pacific University Reviews

This school has been the best school I have been too so far, all of the professors are super engaged and they want to see you succeed. They make you feel like you can ask any questions and no question is a dumb question.
Very clean, beautiful school with a great reputation! The school offers many health field degrees and most which you must learn a second language for. The faculty are great and very easy to get in touch with when you have a question. When you are accepted they even give you a checklist of things to do before the program starts.
Pacific University is a decent school academically, but its not worth the money. As a high school student looking at colleges, they will tell a lot of white lies about the school, making it sound like something totally different than it is. It is far too small, and it feels like high school because there are 1800 students, and you know everyone and there is too much drama. The food is absolutely terrible, as I was served under cooked chicken on a weekly basis, and the food just doesn't taste good. Campus security is extremely hardcore, and punishments for alcohol are far to extreme. This leads to the parry scene being terrible, as Forest Grove is possibly one of the worst college towns in the US. I would never recommend Pacific to someone i know, unless you're looking for a boring and depressing college experience. I transferred out after my sophomore year and it was the best decision I could have made.
Start Your Review of Pacific University
no me gusta
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Pacific University has a very friendly college town vibe. All the staff there is extremely friendly and are there to help you with every step towards your degree.
Good Professors but Administration needs to have more influence on certain major areas outside of there target majors. Campus Food is decent more options would have been nice. Dorms are older and updates should happen sooner rather than later. Athletics are ok but could be improved through more outreach and stronger coaching.
I came to Pacific University my freshman year to escape the cold midwest. That part of my hopes came true but for a high price. The tuition here is too high for just a pretty campus. You could get an equal education at half the price with way less of the weird people at a lot of other colleges.
Pacific University was a really nice fit for me as an out of state student coming from California. I loved how everyone seemed to care about who you are. We don't value sports over academics. The teachers are great and the engineering program is awesome.
While visiting, the staff was exceptionally helpful and kind. The campus is small yet beautiful, and the class sizes are small as well. Every staff member that I have contacted through email has been eager to answer my questions.
I liked the small classes and the requirements for science courses. The small classes allow you to build close, but professional, relationships with your professors, if you want. This can help you in the future when you need letters of recommendation, advice about school and life, and just someone to talk to.
I would like to see an improvement of the cafeteria food. Eating the same food every day gets tiring and makes you sick of it after awhile. Sometimes, my friends and I don't eat there, because of that, or there's no good food that we like. And trust me, at least two of us will eat a variety of foods and aren't that picky.
Overall, my impression of Pacific University is that they are dedicated to their students and provide an affordable opportunity for a quality educational investment.
It is a very small university, so getting to know the other students is very easy. Almost a quarter of the students are athletes, so playing sports automatically plugs you into a special community on campus. However, for the private school prices, you receive an average level education, with an average experience in terms of housing and overall college atmosphere. Unfortunately, for a small school, they have a hard time dealing with student issues in an efficient manner, leading to some discomfort on campus. If you are looking for mediocre schooling for a very expensive price in a decent small town with relatively easy access to Portland, than Pacific is the place for you.
Pacific University has had good and bad things. Some of the good things have been the opportunity I get to play football. Also I have made some of the best friends of my life, and academically it is a good school. They also have an awesome connection to Hawaii and have a large population of people from Hawaii. The bad things are that some of the dorms are not very nice, the food is kind of a hit and miss so it's either really good or really bad, and it is kind of an expensive university.
Great Instructors and great staff. Pacific is an excellent school and the MFA in Creative Writing is an excellent program.
The faculty and staff here are dedicated to student success. They work within the community to provide unique opportunities from students to both grow and serve.
The class sizes are smaller on average allowing closer relationships with professors and even a better learning environment who do better in small groups of people.
This is one of the best schools, offering some of the most diverse communities and classes. The school is small yet very comforting. The support group and councilors respond almost immediately with the most up to date information.
Start Your Review of Pacific University
I have loved my time at Pacific University. I was able to succeed in academics and athletics. I have been very busy, but the professors are amazing in the way they work with their students and get to know them. If I could change anything it would be school spirit. We need more students participating in events! Other than that I love it and would highly recommend.
The professors are all really great and super willing to work with you! The class sizes are a lot smaller than public universities so that's also a huge upside. My biggest thing is the requirements to graduate. They're kinda difficult to meet if you are a science or math major.
I love Pacific University. The small campus really inspires a friendly and supportive community. There is something for practically anyone here. Plus the campus is absolutely beautiful! I have met some of my best friends here and I wouldn't trade that for the world. I feel that I am learning a lot here and my mind is constantly expanding. It's marvelous!