- 4 Year
- Forest Grove, OR
COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Pacific University continues to provide rigorous and personally meaningful educational opportunities as campus operates with infection control precautions. Since Fall 2020, undergraduate students have been attending classes in-person or remotely, and many have moved into the residence halls. Our campus is open for tours and we require students to request a visit through our website. Learn More
- Academicsgrade B+
- Valuegrade B+
- Diversitygrade A
- Campusgrade C+
- Athleticsgrade B minus
- Party Scenegrade C+
- Professorsgrade B+
- Locationgrade C
- Dormsgrade B minus
- Campus Foodgrade C
- Student Lifegrade B minus
- Safetygrade B
Pacific University is a diverse learning community offering a unique combination of nationally recognized undergraduate, graduate and professional programs in the arts and sciences, education, business, optometry and the health professions.
Pacific’s focus on teaching and learning in a close nurturing environment leads to genuine transformation in students’ lives.
About one in four of our students — from freshmen to future doctors — are the first in their families to attend college. Each experience greater socioeconomic growth as a result of their educations, compared with peers at other colleges in the PNW.
Our students mix their rigorous academic experiences with meaningful research, community engagement and life experiences, helping them become successful and active citizens and leaders.
We put a premium on small classes and personal attention. We want our students to call Pacific “home” and with so many programs waiting for you - we cannot wait for you to join our Boxer Family!
Pacific University Oregon Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Will You Get In?
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes. 43 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want. 46 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage. 47 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business70 Graduates
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science48 Graduates
- Biology33 Graduates
- Dental Hygiene30 Graduates
- Communications24 Graduates
- Education22 Graduates
- Psychology22 Graduates
- Public Health22 Graduates
- Computer Science18 Graduates
- Healthcare Management18 Graduates
Business Major at Pacific University Oregon
Business majors study in a rich, hands-on environment on and off campus. Start your first year in simulated business designs, gain internships through a dedicated placement service center and take courses internationally. Choose from concentrations in accounting, economics, finance, international business, management and marketing to build an impressive resume to make you stand out as you network!
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene. 52 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life. 64 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation. 28 responses