Pacific Union College Reviews

I just finished my first quarter at Pacific Union College, and i must say i thoroughly enjoyed my time there. The ration between students and teachers makes it very convenient to ask help from a professor. I am a biology major looking to go to pharmacy school. The academic advisors are very helpful if you need help. The Dorm life is also very Good. There are many motivated students and seeing them be motivated also motivates you to do your best.
Pacific Union College is welcoming and has a great atmosphere. It takes time to fit in and find your groove since its a small school with tight nit friendships but the student association does a good job at creating events to help. Other than that PUC is a place where you will always walk out of a class with new found knowledge and wisdom
It was rated one of the most beautiful campuses in the nation. The staff and residents are friendly and helpful and kind. The cafeteria food is poor and the only way to get signal is through Verizon, it is also a bit isolated so a car is a must if you want to do anything.
Start Your Review of Pacific Union College
Overall, it's a wonderful, positive campus seated in the very green area of Napa Valley. The air is wonderful, and the climate is comfortable. The teachers are good at what they do, and everyone is very kind and approachable. However, the cafeteria does not cater to all eating types (it's all vegetarian), it's very expensive, the town is so isolated that one needs a car to get to Napa (or anywhere else for that matter), and some Major programs are not as large as others. I would recommend this college to people going into a medical profession.
The area is green and beautiful, however it is very isolated from everything. You must have a car or you'll be stuck on campus. It is a christian college and that part was very nice. The students were friendly. It just not much to do on campus.
PUC is a great school. I feel that gives pre-professional students, especially med and dent, an extra leg up for getting into Loma Linda because of the formal interviews that take place on campus.
Very diverse campus and the professors are always trying to help you. Their doors are always open. Being a christian campus, there are a lot of spiritual events. The campus itself is very beautiful and there are a lot of ways to be active on campus.
Plan and work with your advisor and don't fool around and you'll be on track to graduate! Professors are always willing to help.
Great Experience here. I took one year as a full-time student. my major, pre-professional dental hygiene. Counselors and teachers where more than that and really good bonds could be made. As a soccer player, I enjoyed the time and sacrifices.
I've never really given much thought to the safety of the campus. My main concern would probably be the lack of lighting at night. It is generally too dark to see any possible attackers or even wild animals.
As far as the career aspect, I'm still figuring out which path to take. Although I have not taken advantage of all the available career resources, so far the school hasn't been very helpful in truly helping me figure out my career prospects.
Living on campus is okay.The campus itself is fairly small so there everything isn't too far apart. The housing process is not much of a hassle. I don't care for the social atmosphere.
It's obvious that the school is not focused on sports at all. They don't typically win games either.
The school is just okay. The campus is beautiful, however the interaction with some of the people who are supposedly there to help you can be pretty awful. Though unfortunately that is the case with many schools.
It's been very safe, I feel safe and secure.
I've had a wonderful experience thus far.
It's pretty decent, but the rooms could be much better.
Start Your Review of Pacific Union College
Sports teams are building but thus far its been great to watch the progression.
So far the academics have been challenging, and professor have created a friendly learning environment.
Public safety makes their rounds 24/7.