Pacific Union College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Adventist
NAIA Division II
California Pacific Conference
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.30 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.30 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.30 responses
Most Popular Majors
Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies41 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies20 Graduates
Spanish Language and Literature11 Graduates
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology10 Graduates
Elementary Education10 Graduates
Cinematography and Video Production8 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.43 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.68 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.23 responses
Pacific Union College Reviews
Overall, it's a wonderful, positive campus seated in the very green area of Napa Valley. The air is wonderful, and the climate is comfortable. The teachers are good at what they do, and everyone is very kind and approachable. However, the cafeteria does not cater to all eating types (it's all vegetarian), it's very expensive, the town is so isolated that one needs a car to get to Napa (or anywhere else for that matter), and some Major programs are not as large as others. I would recommend this college to people going into a medical profession.
I just finished my first quarter at Pacific Union College, and i must say i thoroughly enjoyed my time there. The ration between students and teachers makes it very convenient to ask help from a professor. I am a biology major looking to go to pharmacy school. The academic advisors are very helpful if you need help. The Dorm life is also very Good. There are many motivated students and seeing them be motivated also motivates you to do your best.
Pacific Union College is a wonderfully diverse school with a gorgeous campus. nestled in the hills above the Napa Valley, the weather is great and refreshing. The school has solid academics and a good pre-med program. Student life could be better and the overall culture could be more inviting.