Pacific Union College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Adventist
NAIA Division II
California Pacific Conference
Pacific Union College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.30 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.30 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.30 responses
Most Popular Majors
Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies48 Graduates
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT Paramedic)12 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies12 Graduates
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology11 Graduates
Music History and Literature11 Graduates
Theological and Ministerial Studies11 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.43 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.68 responses
After Pacific Union College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.23 responses
Pacific Union College Reviews
Review Pacific Union College
Pacific Union College is a great school. What makes it so terrific is the sense of community. As a Seventh Day Adventist, I've found a place where I belong. I have met people, students as well as faculty, that will be friends for life. This community approach is translated in the academic realm as well. Classes are small, open, and I do not find it difficult to ask questions or express opinions. The course load is challenging but well worth it. I would recommend PUC to anyone preparing to attend college.
Very diverse campus and the professors are always trying to help you. Their doors are always open. Being a christian campus, there are a lot of spiritual events. The campus itself is very beautiful and there are a lot of ways to be active on campus.
Plan and work with your advisor and don't fool around and you'll be on track to graduate! Professors are always willing to help.