Pacific Lutheran University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.50 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.60 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.59 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.62 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.83 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.34 responses
Pacific Lutheran University Reviews
The university provides a very inclusive community of students and faculty aimed at helping you to succeed! With a lovely campus and campus life, I would recommend Pacific Lutheran University to all students! Although I myself am not of a particular religion, I was initially concerned about the faith aspect of the college however came to find that the campus is extremely open when it comes to differing views and as an LGBTQ student, was even invited by the school's pastor to attend any sort of event that would be held regarding the spiritual elements of the school. Overall, a wonderful experience thus far.
I love it here in PLU, I have met and been supported by so many people, it made the transition from highschool to College easier. The staff in the student financial service and anywhere are amazing at answering questions and making sure to help you out as much as they can. As a first generation student, it made the process of applying and paying for PLU tuition less complicated because they helped me every step of the way!
I find PLU to be a great school. Everyone comments on the location but on campus, safety is never an issue. Take precautions and learn to love the community in which your campus is engulfed in. PLU is great for introverts and extroverts, athletes and non athletes, liberal arts majors or stem majors. It is a very accepting community and if you are considering attending PLU, I would recommend!