Pacific Lutheran University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.50 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.59 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.58 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.61 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.82 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.34 responses
Pacific Lutheran University Reviews
I find PLU to be a great school. Everyone comments on the location but on campus, safety is never an issue. Take precautions and learn to love the community in which your campus is engulfed in. PLU is great for introverts and extroverts, athletes and non athletes, liberal arts majors or stem majors. It is a very accepting community and if you are considering attending PLU, I would recommend!
When college site visiting, I found that this was my number one choice for my choice of where I want to go to college. When I went on tour at PLU, everyone was extremely kind, the academic rates were high and the food in the cafeteria was home styled, which is amazing! However, it is very expensive and their scholarship award system is not the best. For example, if you get a new scholarship, they tend to take a away or downgrade another one you have. Overall, PLU is a great college and made me feel like I was at home
At Pacific Lutheran University, everyone was nice. It truly felt like home. The campus is beautiful and not to mention, it's a private university so classes are smaller! Which means you get to interact with your professor one on one. Staff and many programs are dressed there to help students whenever they need it, whether it's financial or academic.