Pacific College Reviews

Its preparing me for the nursing field
I would recommend this school to others, you graduate with your associates degree in health science which most Lvn schools do not offer.
This school specializes in Nursing- it is the only major they offer! So you know that they are on the right track and up to date.
Start Your Review of Pacific College
I never thought I would find a nursing school that I could afford and I didn't have to fight for classes- Pacific College changed that for me!
There are two tracks that a student can choose from that is more convenient
Most of my classes are in the class room, however there are lectures on line that are very helpful.
The University is always having events for the students and support the Student Association
Each student has the ability to learn and do their best even though most are working full time.
Civil Procedures is my favorite subject thus far as a 2L. The professor has a vested interest to ensure that the students learn the material
The Law School is geared toward the working adult and focus on the adult learning
Pacific Coast University Law School is accredited and is a Cal Bar University
deadlines are not typically extended.
it is basic online curriculum. Lots of writing, group threads, discussions, quizzes.
Have not got much information on post grad information.
online is nice for a full time single mom and full time employee.
some assignments could use greater clarification.
Workload is approx 10-12 hours a week and consists of a lot of writing.
Start Your Review of Pacific College
Pacific College is nice because it is online and convenient to obtain your BSN degree.
It sounds ghetto- it is.
We have a couple real good teachers. And some extremely