Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Pacific College of Oriental Medicine - New York
Undergrads Over 25
After Pacific College of Oriental Medicine - New York
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Pacific College of Oriental Medicine - New York
- NGSpa Tech Institute - Ipswich
- 2 Year
- Ipswich, MA
- 1 review
- CSpa Tech Institute - Plymouth
- 2 Year
- Plymouth, MA
- 9 reviews
- NGEastern School of Acupuncture & Traditional Medicine
- 2 Year
- Montclair, NJ
- NGMaryland University of Integrative Health
- 4 Year
- Laurel, MD
- 10 reviews
Pacific College of Oriental Medicine - New York Reviews
Review Pacific College of Oriental Medicine - New York
They do not have accreditation for 2 year programs. The financial aid person is lazy, rude, unprofessional , incompetent and can not even access NDSL database he has to call San Diego FA dept. He does not follow up so deadlines have passed and financial lost. The students are their own support system school only cares about profits from Clinic and less about how much of student body transfers, or leave the school let alone graduate. The instructors are awesome but classes should be longer or two parts. And now school is crowded on one floor and clinic the money generator got its own floor. I actually plan on transferring.
Great instructors course too short 10-15 weeks , classroom overcrowding, incompetent financial aid contact person who does not take responsibilities for his mistakes an asst. dean that covers for him because they are friends. Greedy owner of school in California only interested in putting students in debt to collect tuition money 3x a year and not turning out greaduates who finish course.
Instructors are great, classes need to be longer. Financial and Admittance people need to replaced. And they need to get 2 year accreditation and not lie or admit about have not having it.