Ozark Christian College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Restorationist
NCCAA Division II
Ozark Christian College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.8 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.8 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.8 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.11 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.18 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.5 responses
Ozark Christian College Reviews
Review Ozark Christian College
I love OCC so much! The community is fantastic. We are surrounded by older, wiser adults. Every professor genuinely cares about their students. Each dorm has residence directors, affectionately referred to as "dorm parents." The dorm parents are good at making everyone feel loved. We are also put in mentorship groups so that people who have experience in ministry can help guide us through this time. The student community is also great. I love knowing that I can be friends with anyone on our campus because we are all united as brothers and sisters in Christ.
Ozark is a wonderful Bible-based college. I have complete respect for their values and rules. It is a great environment to be in as a college Freshman!
We have men's basketball and soccer, women's basketball and volleyball, and they just started up co-ed cross country. There are always people playing pick-up basketball and ultimate frisbee, as well as intramural volleyball, ultimate, and basketball. As for facilities, we have an indoor basketball/volleyball court, outdoor basketball court, soccer field, disc golf course, tennis court, and a small weight room with a couple of cardio machines. Athletics are a fun and healthy opportunity for students and staff to participate in, but our commitment to training for Christian service always takes priority.