Our Lady of the Lake University Reviews

When i went to visit our lady of the lake i absolutely loved it. its one of the schools that i would really like to attend if i got the chance, not only that but it help to get money to make sure i do attend.
What i like about ollu is the faculty, they are very welcoming and easy to talk to. They are gladly to help me and answer all my questions, even explain it a different way if I did not understand it the first time.
I am an on-line student. It has been fairly easy to do everything from the privacy of my home. I am a mom and I work so this was the perfect place to attend and get my Master's Degree.
Start Your Review of Our Lady of the Lake University
Overall, Our Lady of the Lake has given me a wonderful experience along with education. The teachers I have interacted with have been very kind. The students have also been respectful.
Our Lady of Our Lake University is a great school. The campus is amazing. The school spirit is awesome. You can meet some nice and helpful professors here. Defenitly a school worth going to,
This university has helped me grow socially and academically. They have excellent professors and the rate of students to professors is amazing.
OLLU is a very well-knit community. The teachers and staff genuinely care about the students. Having smaller classes allows for a more hands on learning experience.
I would like to see my professor answer my questions quicker and video tape a class she gives. More orientation would be better to know the online site when and before beginning the class.
The School is expensive and you sometimes wonder what teachers are up to. The school is easy however
The enviorment is very nice, the school really has great pride. The only thing I would like to see it improve on is the availability of parking around the school. The campus is great, I hope you decide to become an OLLU saint.
I love the fact that the class sizes are so small because if you take the time, you can actually create a very strong bond with your teachers (who are always more than willing to go out of their way to help their students). The campus is beautiful, everyone there is so friendly with each other, it’s such a great family to be apart of.
Our Lady of the Lake University in San Antonio is a friendly, small and close campus. The advisers, professors and other staff members are very helpful with whatever your needs are.
Everyone at OLLU is very welcoming and gives you a family vibe. The classes are small so you really get to know everyone. OLLU provides many services to help you in both your academic and personal struggles.
For the most part it is an amazing school, friendly, helpful. But my religion class stressed me out. I did really good in all of my classes other than that one. I felt so discouraged and overwhelmed over this one class . I was taking four classes while working at least 24 hours a week, I was so worried I would lose my scholarship award if I did not pass that class. Other than that I really do love this beautiful school, but I do wish it was in a better neighborhood and was a bit closer to me but it is all worth it.
I love Our Lady of the Lake Univeristy because it's such a small community and all the professors you have are really there to help you succeed.
Excellent professors - great place to live in san antonio tx - i love the ministry program and attend retreats regarding our Awakening Program - the place is just so friendly, very family oriented and a wonderful place to be - i have gone to catholic private schools since the age of 3 years old - Holy Trinity Catholic School - Bishop Dunne Catholic High School and now Our Lady of the Lake University - I would recommend this school and all the programs they have to anyone interested - thank you for any consideration possible for me
Our Lady of the Lake University is a wonderful campus filled with amazing professors and faculty that are willing to help to achieve any goals you set your mind to.
Start Your Review of Our Lady of the Lake University
As my first year as a freshman here, the classroom sizes are extremely small which are useful for more interaction with the professors. I would like to see more additional classes for development especially in the language classes.
I loved how small it is and how everyone knows everyone. I feel safe and I feel like the professors can really get to know each student.
When I attended OLLU I had a great time. The class sizes were small so I had a lot more interaction with my professors and they were always there if you needed something. All the professors that I had were very helpful and I learned a lot more than I thought I was. The price was a bit high but other than that it was great.