Our Lady of the Lake University Reviews

I love Our Lady of the Lake Univeristy because it's such a small community and all the professors you have are really there to help you succeed.
Excellent professors - great place to live in san antonio tx - i love the ministry program and attend retreats regarding our Awakening Program - the place is just so friendly, very family oriented and a wonderful place to be - i have gone to catholic private schools since the age of 3 years old - Holy Trinity Catholic School - Bishop Dunne Catholic High School and now Our Lady of the Lake University - I would recommend this school and all the programs they have to anyone interested - thank you for any consideration possible for me
Our Lady of the Lake University is a wonderful campus filled with amazing professors and faculty that are willing to help to achieve any goals you set your mind to.
Start Your Review of Our Lady of the Lake University
As my first year as a freshman here, the classroom sizes are extremely small which are useful for more interaction with the professors. I would like to see more additional classes for development especially in the language classes.
I loved how small it is and how everyone knows everyone. I feel safe and I feel like the professors can really get to know each student.
When I attended OLLU I had a great time. The class sizes were small so I had a lot more interaction with my professors and they were always there if you needed something. All the professors that I had were very helpful and I learned a lot more than I thought I was. The price was a bit high but other than that it was great.
What I loved most about Our Lady of the Lake was the small classroom settings. Most of the classes I took were no more than 20 students. This allowed for the professors to be able to create relationships with their students and to actually get to know them. The atmosphere of the campus and the culture that it held by being in the west side of San Antonio, Texas, created a unique environment. Most of the classes I took were science based, and the fact that a lake was located right next to the campus created many situations that were perfect for the professors to take the classes outdoors to do research. All of the professors were completely understanding and wanted the best for their students. They did everything they could to prepare me for life after college. They were also very understanding of my schedule when I was involved in collegiate soccer.
OLLU is a beautiful campus, the enviroment is very at peace and spiritual within your fellow classmates.
The thing I love about Our Lady of the Lake University is the teacher to student ratio. This allowed me as a student to have a better relationship with my professor rather than just being a number. The campus is beautiful and offers a lot of space for students to study or do homework. Everyone here on campus is very friendly and always willing to help it does not matter if they know you or not. Professors are always fast to get back at you with information you need and they love when you come to their office and ask questions, they truly are here to benefit the students.
Such a wonderful school! Great professors, who are concerned with student's long-term goals. I applied to this university even though I am not a devout Catholic, and never have been. I was shocked to find out that this is not a requirement. This proves that this school is superior when it comes to diversity. There are people from all walks of life, including the staff.
i fell in love with the campus. the teachers are really gate. like any other college there will be parties, it just depends on if u go or don't
I love the church. And all the diversity. And I love all the ideas that our lady of the lake has and the religious connection. Our lady of the lake has a lot of good things. Our lady of the lake is in a good area where there is a lot of close things.
I am enrolled in the on-line program and find many of the instructors are slow to grade and it is hard to get a response from them. I have had 3 excellent instructors who utilized group chats weekly and gave excellent feedback. I believe all instructors should use this process for on-line students. Many of us are in all different time zones which also makes group work hard to accomplish. It can be done but many are up at 11 PM after working all day and taking care of the children to complete an assignment. I believe there should be a area group to ensure everyone can participate.
I like Our Lady of the Lake University because of the atmosphere it provides. There is no pressure for students to join every kind of club and there is no rush to get to class because everything is very close. I really enjoy my time here at Our Lady of the Lake!
Everyone on campus is super friendly, including the staff and the professors. I feel very welcomed and glad I chose Our Lady of The Lake University.
Our Lady of the Lake University is an impressive haven for learning to say the least. I have been attending this institution for one year now (as an off campus commuter) and have had nearly 100 percent positive experiences. So far the professors here have been very helpful and sincere in their efforts to foster student success. OLLU reached out to me to offer scholarships when no other four year university did. Even when I struggled to pay tuition, they found academic scholarships to finance my degree plan. If a student is looking for a one on one environment that allows student growth on a mental, emotional, and spiritual level then Our Lady of the Lake University is the place.
Our Lady of the Lake is an amazing campus that students can go to learn many different things. I am glad to be attending OLLU!
Start Your Review of Our Lady of the Lake University
Since the moment I applied to the second I registered for classes, I felt like I mattered and wasnt just a number. Excellent staff.
The faculty, staff, and administration all are very kind and helpful if you need to ask questions. Everyone is dedicated to ensuring your success as a student and providing a warm, exciting, and inclusive student life.
This is a beautiful campus, with caring professors who help you succeed. The university has a great student success center and professional writing center. Safe campus, university police will escort you to your car at night, its amazing.