High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.44 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.47 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.47 responses
Most Popular Majors
Communication Disorders44 Graduates
Business Administration and Management35 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services34 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies17 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science17 Graduates
Computer and Information Studies14 Graduates
Family Studies and Consumer Sciences12 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.53 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.67 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.28 responses
Our Lady of the Lake University Reviews
Such a wonderful school! Great professors, who are concerned with student's long-term goals. I applied to this university even though I am not a devout Catholic, and never have been. I was shocked to find out that this is not a requirement. This proves that this school is superior when it comes to diversity. There are people from all walks of life, including the staff.
What I loved most about Our Lady of the Lake was the small classroom settings. Most of the classes I took were no more than 20 students. This allowed for the professors to be able to create relationships with their students and to actually get to know them. The atmosphere of the campus and the culture that it held by being in the west side of San Antonio, Texas, created a unique environment. Most of the classes I took were science based, and the fact that a lake was located right next to the campus created many situations that were perfect for the professors to take the classes outdoors to do research. All of the professors were completely understanding and wanted the best for their students. They did everything they could to prepare me for life after college. They were also very understanding of my schedule when I was involved in collegiate soccer.
Our Lady of the Lake University is an impressive haven for learning to say the least. I have been attending this institution for one year now (as an off campus commuter) and have had nearly 100 percent positive experiences. So far the professors here have been very helpful and sincere in their efforts to foster student success. OLLU reached out to me to offer scholarships when no other four year university did. Even when I struggled to pay tuition, they found academic scholarships to finance my degree plan. If a student is looking for a one on one environment that allows student growth on a mental, emotional, and spiritual level then Our Lady of the Lake University is the place.