It's different here. By choosing Ouachita Baptist University as your college home, you're choosing not only to invest in outstanding academic training and career preparation, but you also are joining a community unlike any other. Our relationships run as deep as our 130-year history, with meaningful traditions and a strong spiritual foundation supporting it all.
Earning recognition as the top private university in Arkansas, Ouachita continues to be ranked among the nation's top universities by Forbes magazine, U.S. News & World Report, USA Today/CollegeFactual.com, and Niche.com.
Ouachita Baptist University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.25 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.33 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.33 responses
Business Finance at Ouachita
Ouachita’s finance major combines a broad exposure to key areas of finance with meaningful opportunities for real-life experience, like managing $1 million of the university’s endowment. Join us at one of only nine private, undergrad-only business schools holding the elite AACSB accreditation for world-class preparation on a personal scale.
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.42 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.41 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.18 responses