High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.33 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.36 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.36 responses
Most Popular Majors
Health Service Preparatory Studies47 Graduates
Business Administration and Management29 Graduates
Public Relations22 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management21 Graduates
Early Childhood Education19 Graduates
Athletic Training17 Graduates
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology17 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.48 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.53 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.23 responses
Otterbein University Reviews
Awesome academics with many internship opportunities. Columbus is a great place for after college job opportunities. Westerville is an awesome place to be during college years, anything you need is in this area. Polaris is only 5 minutes away which has everything you need. Athletics are awesome! Great coaching staff for all athletic teams. Hosing/ dorms are great and the food is pretty good. Lots of off campus housing opportunities for upperclassman.
Otterbein is a beautiful campus and the ratio of professors to students is really outstanding. Also, many of the professors really care and are there for their students. There is also a lot going on campus to support you through whatever you may need assistance with. For example, if you are going through something emotional wise we have counselors ready to talk with you. We also have good internship/career advantages and many more bonuses. Now, compared to The Ohio State University Otterbein is the farthest from diverse but, it is getting better and that's all that matters. Campus is pretty safe and our on campus police staff (OPD) does a great job keeping up on patrol and response when they are needed in any situation.
The faculty, staff, and students make everything worth while! You can tell that your teachers and advisers genuinely care about your well-being, not just academically but make a real effort to help you succeed and be the person you want to be.