Otterbein University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Methodist
NCAA Division III (with football)
Ohio Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.33 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.34 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.34 responses
Most Popular Majors
Health Service Preparatory Studies30 Graduates
Business Administration and Management28 Graduates
Early Childhood Education27 Graduates
Physical Education Teaching and Coaching21 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management21 Graduates
Studio Arts17 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.46 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.51 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.23 responses
Otterbein University Reviews
Awesome academics with many internship opportunities. Columbus is a great place for after college job opportunities. Westerville is an awesome place to be during college years, anything you need is in this area. Polaris is only 5 minutes away which has everything you need. Athletics are awesome! Great coaching staff for all athletic teams. Hosing/ dorms are great and the food is pretty good. Lots of off campus housing opportunities for upperclassman.
Otterbein is a small community with a large heart. You will know most of everyone including professors not in your major if you are involved in anything outside of your classes. The campus is like its own little bubble but surrounded by so much - Uptown Westerville, Polaris, Easton and Downtown Columbus. If you want to have a close college experience while it not being too close Otterbein is perfect for that!
I love the community! The campus is small, so everyone gets to know each other! I love walking through campus and being able to say hello to almost everyone I pass.