Ottawa University Reviews

I liked their campus. It's very small. Im not a huge fan of really of a huge campus. Ottawa provides a medium sized campus. I visited their campus on a rainy day , and i thought "wow this campus is still pretty even in the rain". I couldn't imagine what it would look like in the nice vibrant sun Their baseball program is fairly new , and I'm very confident that they will go far into their next season. The speech their head coach recited was just inspiring and left me with excitement to attend that school.
I loved a.l the professors I had, especially the online professors. They made sure that I stayed on to of my work and that I had an understanding of the weeks lesson. I think the school itself could be bigger but other than that I enjoyed my first year.
It's been ok their could be better communication with the student with financial aid and other departments.
Start Your Review of Ottawa University
Ottawa is a great small liberal arts college, I really enjoy it. Everyone is nice, the town is really great. its only 30 min from Lawrence so you can enjoy the big city. The campus is really nice and all the facility's are walking distance from each other.
I went to Ottawa University on a volleyball scholarship and my time spent there was wonderful. I had great teammates and classmates along with the school having a great campus atmosphere. Since the school wasn't huge, the classrooms were very personal and you got a lot of one on one time with teachers.
Ottawa University Arizona in Surprise is a promising start-up, with a great deal of room for growth, and tremendous potential. I would recommend it.
I liked that Ottawa is a small school and everyone knows everyone, and everyone is very friendly. I think the town needs to offer more to the college students to keep them busy.
Its a perfect atmosphere for athletes and no athletes. If you are looking for decent size classes and want to actually know your professor, Ottawa is most likely what you're looking for. Also not far away from bigger cities like Lawrence or Kansas City
I have had the best time while here at Ottawa University. I have been connected with so many people and also been involved in so many different groups. College is the best time you will have especially at Ottawa University.
I really enjoy the community atmosphere of Ottawa. However some of the paperwork and red tape within the university can become frustrating at times.
The professors are great, they all know my name, they are always in a good mood and make class fun to learn in.
I just started here so I really don't know
I feel safe walking around campus late at night, I live about 7 blocks away and I am comfortable walking home at night from campus to my home
I haven't really heard of any Greek life around, it's usually all about sport here.
Everyone at this school is an athlete so we all support each other, the athletic facilities are very nice, I love getting a good weight lifting workout in between classes or when I don't have practice. They have a good

Amount of machines to get a good workout,
Ottawa University gave me the opportunity to continue playing the sport I love while also continuing my education, I live about 23 hours away from Kansas, and ever since I arrived here every student and teammate has treated me amazing, so welcoming and friendly, everyone here is so nice from holding the door open for each other to saying a simple hello or how are you doing.
Brown hall is a basic college dorm. Bennett Hall and Martin Hall are suite style.
Start Your Review of Ottawa University
Big fan base for sporting events. Large amount of athletics to appeal to everyone
Very Welcoming environment with campus events happening multiple times a week
Since it is a small private school, the programs aren't as recognized. This part could be improved.