Ottawa University - Kansas City Reviews

I went to Ottawa on a official visit and it was a great place to be. The people were so nice, the food was great, and the professors there really cared about their students. I highly recommend the school.
The transfer advantage program is a joke. I got a b.a. In human services. I cannot get a job in the field with it. 1 of the 7 in my course has employment in this field and they were already employed there.
I could go on and on about the horrors of this program. I'll just say don't.
Almost everyone that goes there plays a sport.
Start Your Review of Ottawa University - Kansas City
I would rather live on campus than off.
there are lots of options to choose from.
Everything went great and i got the financial aid i needed maybe more than i expected.
the cafeteria is new so the food is really good and they built a starbucks inside so thats great as well.
Very clean and the people are very nice and welcoming.
Sweet and Nice – Ottawa, Kansas is a small town and Ottawa University is a small school but that just makes everyone more familiar with each other. Everyone's very close and gets along wonderful. The intermural sports are awesome!
Pretty easy process once you find someone that will help you.
There are many bars and clubs that you can go to. Wide variety of places and things to do.
The professors in the Business school are great! They all have a ton of real world work experiences and come prepared with many examples. Most don't waste your time with things you don't want to learn, rather things that you need to know.