Ottawa - Jeffersonville is a private, Christian university located in Jeffersonville, Indiana in the Louisville Area. Popular majors include Business Administration and Management, Human Services, and Health Care Management. Ottawa - Jeffersonville alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $36,500.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Rates starting at 3.97% APR + 1% Cash Back
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Ottawa University - Jeffersonville
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Ottawa University - Jeffersonville Reviews
I rated my school the best because it fits perfectly into my life style and schedule. It is completely adequate for me because as a grandmother, although classes are challenging, they don't take me away from my family life.
Professors are first rate and make the classes challenging and interesting.
No problems with things like sexual harassment or safety or health.