Otis College of Art & Design is ...
Otis College of Art & Design Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.36 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.37 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.37 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.32 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.45 responses
After Otis College of Art & Design
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.18 responses
Otis College of Art & Design Reviews
Review Otis College of Art & Design
This school was better than I had hoped for, it was surprising to me how little people knew about this school. The school is well connected to the art world, and I have already been in contact with people in my desired field. The teachers here are all working currently in the art field. They go from work to teaching the students. Every class I have taken, although tough, has significantly improved my art and I look forward to seeing more improvement in the future. The school holds many events on the student behalf such as dog distress day to take care and reward their students. The environment at the school is so open and free and has such sweet and caring people. It is a friendly community of students and teachers who support a help each other. The school also has great credibility in the art world, so I know that getting a job will be easier
Security on campus is pretty darn good! Our school takes sexual assault really seriously, putting all the students through informational activities so we can stay educated.
Housing is pretty great! We live in an apartment complex among residents near the school, so that's pretty cool. They've built dorms for next year, though, so that'll be different.