High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Oregon State University - Cascades
Most Popular Majors
Data not available
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.6 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.7 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Oregon State University - Cascades Reviews
I have loved my experience at OSU-Cascades. Since it is such a small school, there is so much one-on-one attention and excellent instruction from professors. Everyone here wants you to succeed and is willing to assist in any way possible. It is so fun to study and live in such a beautiful place like Bend!
Oregon state university cascades offers the same Osu classes and overall excellent quality a university would, while also offering the outdoors &a small town environment that we Oregonians crave so much! The campus is small, biking everywhere is normal, kayaking, hiking, and the mountain is about a half hour away. For the kid who would love to get away from the crowd, but still go to a nice college, Osu cascades is your alive of heaven.
This college is amazing! Great classes, teachers, and activities for involvement. Snowboarding is 20 minutes away, mountain biking is 5 minutes away, great food and beer in across the street!