Oregon Institute of Technology Reviews

I liked the small class sizes. Every class that I took at OIT, had less than thirty people in them. This made it very personable and easy to seek help and advice from the professor for a specific class. I also liked the hands on opportunities that they offer to the students and field training that they provide for some of their programs. Overall it is a great school that I would recommend to anyone looking to further their education in a great environment.
Oregon Tech is a school where students can be themselves and are encouraged to do fun activities such as hiking, skiing, and even camping during the weekend. When I visited the campus, it was somewhat close to finals and almost no one was walking around instead they would be sitting almost anywhere and studying their hardest which I look for in schools. Students have their own lives but when it comes to business that is when everyone focused. What I would change is probably the housing options, do more than just single or double rooms, probably do a triple room as well.
I love the campus all the staff is very friendly. I love how all the staff is really committed to the students and their success
Review Oregon Institute of Technology
I like that Oregon Institute of Technology is a very hands on school. People there are helpful and nice and theres always fun activities going on. If they where a little better with their budgeting and spending I would have given them full stars.
Small school, which allows you to get to know your professors and not just be a number. Good size campus which allows you to bet anywhere pretty quick.
Great online school. I recommend it to anyone who is looking to learn while working full time. Although some of the workload can be heavy. Be ready to learn.
So far, my experience has been pretty good. The classes haven't been as challenging as I expected yet, but that will change soon. The people are friendly. The meal plan is awful. Living on campus is very expensive, but it's a great way to meet people. There have been some issues with the wifi and heating, but nothing too major. I do not regret my choice of college.
I have only been at OIT for one quarter but I can say this school is a good fit for me. My classes have been challenging and I have had some good professors. The food is decent, however I reside in an apartment on campus do I usually cook for myself. There is a lot of school spirit and support for the teams. The school has an orientation that allowed us to meet many people before the first day of class and there are a number of clubs and activities to participate in. There are parties every weekend, but they don't seem to get too wild.
I fell in love with the campus after taking their virtual tour online. The building and the history that was provided made me feel like I was really there.
Oregon Institute of technology is a great school if you are interested in a small university, and is interested in the programs they have.
The teachers are great and really care about their students. They are available for academic and emotional support. The only problem with OIT is the registrars. Their office is so uncoordinated and lacking in communication. I fear they lose a good deal of students because of their lack in organization.
I love OIT. There is so much to do here and is well worth the tuition money. I would love to see more degrees offered here but its not a big deal because this school is already awesome as it is. The professors are caring and great. Every personal hardship I have had, they have understood.
I have never been to the campus. I am an online student.
The school is a good school. All of the classes are taught by instructors that seem to care about the students' success.
I have no idea. I am an online student.
I have no idea really. My classes and lectures are all online.
Any issues that I have ever had were resolved. The professors are knowledgeable and supportive.
Review Oregon Institute of Technology
It depends sometimes on what kind of professor you happen to get in most cases, some tend to explain topics better than others while some just assume you know the subject and move on. There are a smorgasbord of class courses and some lead off in two different directions making it exciting and interesting to chose what you want to finish your degree in.
The teachers only briefly cover the topic on internships and leave it for the following years to return to it more frequently. If you are really interested about an internship you can go to your Academic Advisior and they'll help you look for some possible internships.
The school puts on various safety lectures and seminars that actively help promote person safety. The school also does a very good job of letting the students know what the many safety procedures and evacuation measures are so that each student knows what to do if there is a fire, blackout, active shooter,etc.. The school makes us feel very safe