Oregon Institute of Technology Reviews

I have attended 2 other colleges and OIT by far cares at the most about their students. OIT has a very high return on investments and they do a great job at helping students to get jobs after they have graduated.
I love this college. It is smaller and lesser known. Mainly focused on offering medical and engineering degrees. The faculty is fantastic. The classes are small and provide lots of hands-on learning opportunities. They have great job placement and ROI records for the medical imaging programs.
The teachers care about their students and there are many ways to find and be part of the community there.
Start Your Review of Oregon Institute of Technology
Relatively small class sizes, making it easier to get your questions answered. Really passionate, smart people.
The academics are second to none. Would like to see more things offered in the town itself for college students
I attend the Wilsonville campus.

Overall, the building is large and kept quite clean. The staff and students who attend here are extremely friendly and helpful. I'd definitely recommend this school to anyone!
The Oregon Institute of Technology is a 4 year university settled in Klamath Falls, Oregon. The programs and degrees offered at this university are like no other. Staff go above and beyond to push students to be their best and to achieve more than they think is possible. When things get difficult, staff encourage students to use their many available, on campus resources. As well as academics, OIT has an amazing campus life. The student body is small overall, but almost every student is involved in one way or another. Overall, OIT is a college that genuinely cares about the success and well being of their students, while making college a lasting, positive experience.
I'm excited to start my brand new career in the Sleep Technology field with the guidance and support of the Oregon Institute of Technology staff.
I liked the small class sizes. Every class that I took at OIT, had less than thirty people in them. This made it very personable and easy to seek help and advice from the professor for a specific class. I also liked the hands on opportunities that they offer to the students and field training that they provide for some of their programs. Overall it is a great school that I would recommend to anyone looking to further their education in a great environment.
Oregon Tech is a school where students can be themselves and are encouraged to do fun activities such as hiking, skiing, and even camping during the weekend. When I visited the campus, it was somewhat close to finals and almost no one was walking around instead they would be sitting almost anywhere and studying their hardest which I look for in schools. Students have their own lives but when it comes to business that is when everyone focused. What I would change is probably the housing options, do more than just single or double rooms, probably do a triple room as well.
I love the campus all the staff is very friendly. I love how all the staff is really committed to the students and their success
I like that Oregon Institute of Technology is a very hands on school. People there are helpful and nice and theres always fun activities going on. If they where a little better with their budgeting and spending I would have given them full stars.
Small school, which allows you to get to know your professors and not just be a number. Good size campus which allows you to bet anywhere pretty quick.
Great online school. I recommend it to anyone who is looking to learn while working full time. Although some of the workload can be heavy. Be ready to learn.
So far, my experience has been pretty good. The classes haven't been as challenging as I expected yet, but that will change soon. The people are friendly. The meal plan is awful. Living on campus is very expensive, but it's a great way to meet people. There have been some issues with the wifi and heating, but nothing too major. I do not regret my choice of college.
I have only been at OIT for one quarter but I can say this school is a good fit for me. My classes have been challenging and I have had some good professors. The food is decent, however I reside in an apartment on campus do I usually cook for myself. There is a lot of school spirit and support for the teams. The school has an orientation that allowed us to meet many people before the first day of class and there are a number of clubs and activities to participate in. There are parties every weekend, but they don't seem to get too wild.
I fell in love with the campus after taking their virtual tour online. The building and the history that was provided made me feel like I was really there.
Start Your Review of Oregon Institute of Technology
Oregon Institute of technology is a great school if you are interested in a small university, and is interested in the programs they have.
The teachers are great and really care about their students. They are available for academic and emotional support. The only problem with OIT is the registrars. Their office is so uncoordinated and lacking in communication. I fear they lose a good deal of students because of their lack in organization.
I love OIT. There is so much to do here and is well worth the tuition money. I would love to see more degrees offered here but its not a big deal because this school is already awesome as it is. The professors are caring and great. Every personal hardship I have had, they have understood.