Oral Roberts University Reviews

1,263 reviews
Oral Roberts University hosts a variety of different events/activities that embrace international students, and ORU has a range of various activities for students on campus to participate in
I believe one's experience at ORU (or anywhere for that matter) is what you make it. Many memorialize the things they didn't like and completely forget about the unique qualities of this university. ORU does an excellent job of fostering community, transparency, wholeness, education, and health. It's an amazing school to go to!
It’s a great school! Campus life is fun, students and faculty are encouraging. I have never heard of a music school where everyone encouraged you instead of competed with you, but this school is it.
Start Your Review of Oral Roberts University
It has been a fantastic life changing experience to be in ORU. Love the people and Worship Center is awesome!
Attending Oral Roberts Universityhas been one of the greatest decisions I have made in my life. Oral Roberts embodies developing the whole body in every class as well as the curriculum. I am extremely fortunate to partake in the meaningful discussions that occur in class with professors and around campus with other students and staff. Both my spirit and natural body are fed daily as I continue to grow in the knowledge of God which then assists me in developing my own philosophy of life that will cause me to live a successful and fulfilled life. My goal is to be able to impact the world in a positive way by acknowledging diversity yet ecouraging mutual respect.
ORU is an extremely diverse, spirit-filled university. Chapels are really cool getting to see students from all over the world worship God. There is always something going on on campus for students. The culture is so friendly.
School is very cliquey! Many students go to high school in Tulsa and then end up here with their friend groups who aren't willing to meet new people or add them to the group. There are lots of fake people here since we are required to sign an honor code. It can be challenging to find genuine people here. The campus is beautiful but there is not much happening. There is ALOT of diversity and international students. Don't come here unless your main goal is to get closer to God, you miss out on the college experience in a lot of ways.
This university gives its students an amazing experience when it comes to maintaining your relationship with God;and staying on top your game(with reference to education)with state of the art Professors, study material and student tutors. I love how the Christian faith is integrated with every single course offered at ORU.
Oral Roberts University is a place where young adults can come and share their walk with God with other students. While also learning in a Christian based automosphere, ORU is on the best university in the US
ORU offers a blend of personalized instruction from faculty with low student to professor ratios with a large enough student body to support a variety of professors in each discipline. The new Global Learning Center provides cutting edge virtual reality learning opportunities, the emphasis of development of body, mind, and spirit is unique among universities, and I love the diverse, international student body from 90+ countries!
This school has good academics. I studied Biology and the professors made it challenging and helpful. The school could have offered more scholarships and helped more with post graduation job search.
Oral Roberts University is the best place to grow both academically and spiritually. It really develops you as a whole person; Spirit, Mind and Body have equal attention. As an international student, I see that Oral Roberts University has an amazing program that gives me the same opportunities to grow and reach my goals.
I love Oral Roberts so much. The campus is absolutly beaustiful and the academics are fantastic. I am an education major and although the work is hard it is a very fulfilling program. campus worship is fantastic. The food though is not very good and could use improvement.
It's legitimately the only school I've ever enjoyed attending, from kindergarten to first year in Canada, nothing else compares.
I admire the professors and their intrigue in the field they teach. The dining area could use a touch up, but I still love the place.
The community is phenomenal and the professors care deeply about the Students! At ORU, I am not only getting an education, I am learning more about God and how to be a Spirit-led individual in every area of my life.
ORU is a great place to pursue your degree. However, I had a bitter experience with my major and my classroom schedule were all messed up. Overall, the Campus is really pretty, Chapel services are awesome and I would definitely choose ORU to complete my degree plan if there wasn't a problem in my degree program.
Start Your Review of Oral Roberts University
Though it is a Christian university, do not let its religious belief deter you. The academics, campus, students, professors, and local area all combine into a great experience and educational opportunity.
Oral Roberts is an amazing school. It is unlike other universities. Oral Roberts is life changing, and I believe that anyone who commits their time to Oral Roberts can pass and that God will move in their live's.
I have enjoyed this University ever since I started here. I am starting my Junior year. The people here are so friendly. It is not difficult at all to make lasting friendships.