Oral Roberts University Reviews

1,274 reviews
Student life is so wonderful. The academics are challenging. I do not know of a person who breezes through any part. We all work very hard. If you have a disability this school is maybe not for you.
Oral Roberts University allows you to grow relationships from different backgrounds. Furthermore, this university also further develops a student intellectually, spiritually and mentally.
Oral Roberts University has helped me in multiple aspects in my journey to become more successful and to grow as individual. One aspect this university has helped me in is to cope with the pressures of college life, for instance: during finals week the school hosted a small roll coaster ride for students to use as a stress reliever. Also, in the school's hammer center there was free candy at the front desk. This helped me and other students greatly.
Start Your Review of Oral Roberts University
Experience-wise, I have had the time of my life at this university. I am thankful for ORU for the ways it has pushed me out of my comfort zone in order to achieve things I never thought possible.
The community aspect is really nice. All of the staff are very nice to work with and they try to answer your questions within a timely manner, or send you to someone who can better help you.
My experience at Oral Roberts University so far has been wonderful. The atmosphere is healthy and friendly, the teachers want to help you succeed and the student body as a whole has a good feel to it. The school has ongoing events, all kinds of sports and a top-notch academic curriculum. I would highly recommend this school to anyone.
My experience at Oral Roberts University has been incredible! The staff and faculty are beyond phenomenal and are willing to do whatever they can to help you succeed in college and life overall. Student life on campus is shockingly more neighborly than I expected. It is not difficult to meet new people and establish short-term and long-term relationships. The academic programs they offer at ORU cover every field in society and all are done at a professional level. But most importantly, the atmosphere that the university carries within its enclosure is often times is heavenly. The peace that is felt walking from class to class is unusually prevalent and a massive aid to students. I am blessed and beyond proud to be a now sophomore at Oral Roberts University, and I hope that you consider becoming a student at this God-Ordained university.
I love ORU, especially the teachers, the classes, the ease of making friends, and the Chapel services. It's just very expensive and the tuition went up $700.00 in just one year!!
A good school focused on God and His relation to humanity and how the students effect the world and their world. Great Academics and a respected school.
I have had an incredible first year experience at ORU !! It far exceeded my expectations - from the great lifelong friends I have made to the excellent classes and instructors ! It’s the BEST !!!
Oral Roberts University develops a student academically, emotionally and spiritually. There are a variety of Majors offered. I highly recommend this school, not only to high school graduates, but also to non-traditional learners.
Oral Roberts University hosts a variety of different events/activities that embrace international students, and ORU has a range of various activities for students on campus to participate in
I believe one's experience at ORU (or anywhere for that matter) is what you make it. Many memorialize the things they didn't like and completely forget about the unique qualities of this university. ORU does an excellent job of fostering community, transparency, wholeness, education, and health. It's an amazing school to go to!
It’s a great school! Campus life is fun, students and faculty are encouraging. I have never heard of a music school where everyone encouraged you instead of competed with you, but this school is it.
It has been a fantastic life changing experience to be in ORU. Love the people and Worship Center is awesome!
Attending Oral Roberts Universityhas been one of the greatest decisions I have made in my life. Oral Roberts embodies developing the whole body in every class as well as the curriculum. I am extremely fortunate to partake in the meaningful discussions that occur in class with professors and around campus with other students and staff. Both my spirit and natural body are fed daily as I continue to grow in the knowledge of God which then assists me in developing my own philosophy of life that will cause me to live a successful and fulfilled life. My goal is to be able to impact the world in a positive way by acknowledging diversity yet ecouraging mutual respect.
ORU is an extremely diverse, spirit-filled university. Chapels are really cool getting to see students from all over the world worship God. There is always something going on on campus for students. The culture is so friendly.
Start Your Review of Oral Roberts University
School is very cliquey! Many students go to high school in Tulsa and then end up here with their friend groups who aren't willing to meet new people or add them to the group. There are lots of fake people here since we are required to sign an honor code. It can be challenging to find genuine people here. The campus is beautiful but there is not much happening. There is ALOT of diversity and international students. Don't come here unless your main goal is to get closer to God, you miss out on the college experience in a lot of ways.
This university gives its students an amazing experience when it comes to maintaining your relationship with God;and staying on top your game(with reference to education)with state of the art Professors, study material and student tutors. I love how the Christian faith is integrated with every single course offered at ORU.
Oral Roberts University is a place where young adults can come and share their walk with God with other students. While also learning in a Christian based automosphere, ORU is on the best university in the US