O'More College of Design Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review O'More College of Design
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
O'More College of Design Reviews
O'more is wonderful when it comes to meeting incredibly talented people. All my professors have had a lot of experience and have a lot of feedback to share. It's such a small school, that all your classes end up being studio and one on one time. Which is great for the major, and the student. Although some professors were greatly talented you could tell that they weren't educators. They could sure design but couldn't seem to communicate well with students. A lot of project would be miscommunicated leading to falling behind on the syllabus and sometimes even cutting out a project completely. Of course the school already knows of the issue, so most professors don't last one year. I'd like to see better professors at O'more. But I understand why it's so hard.
The staff is really reliable. The scenery is relaxing all except for mosquito season. They are 'updating' the school grounds; cleaning it up a bit. Everything is close by so it isn't a long walk from building to building. The set times are easy to work around, if you have a job. The professors know their stuff. They are experienced in their fields of work. They challenge you to do your best and think through your work.
I thought it was going to be impossible to get into art school. I transferred from a Pre-OT program and had a terrible gpa and no art portfolio. But the admissions workers were so beyond helpful in helping me accomplish my dream of going to school for what i was truly passionate about. They realized where i was struggling and where i had potential. I would say that as long as you are passionate, and are willing to put your best foot forward and work hard to show them you want to be there, it can happen.