Olympic College Reviews

The professors are amazing, and advising takes your life goals seriously. The financial aid advisors take there time with you, give easily understabdable and detailed explanations.
Olympic College is a community college that is really geared toward student success. They offer online, and in person classes many available during the day or evening or even on weekends. In addition to the many classes they offer they also have free tutoring available for math, biology, physics, chemistry, English and writing. The financial aid department will help you every step of the way to ensure you're getting as much help with your tuition as possible. They also offer free seminars monthly on how to study more effectively and how to manage the stresses of college.
It is a pleasant, encouraging place to learn. The environment and student body at Olympic College helps to foster the highest level of education.
Review Olympic College
Great advisers. Helpful staff. Welding program is top notch. Campus has lots of resources and college also offers great online services to aide you in successfully completing classes & graduating.
I like the diversity of Olympic College and there are decent professors. The campus is inviting and there are a lot of clubs to join. It's overpopulated.
Over the past two years I have spent my time on both the Poulsbo and Bremerton and online campuses of Olympic College. I was able to successfully complete an associate in arts and then transfer to a four year university. The advisors, professors and faculty do a good job of providing assistance to the students and making the overall experience one that prepares them for the future. The Bremerton campus has many more class options and a busier environment. The Poulsbo campus is quieter however, its professors and classes are still just as helpful as they are on the main campus. One drawback for the Poulsbo campus is the lack of security on campus.
Has a variety of classes to choose from. The financial aid is helpful for those who need help financially. They have open office for anyone who doesn't know where to start and they even buy used books if needed. They also have rooms open for people who need help in certain classes and the school stays open late at night and early in the morning. they even have help on the weekends.
I've had a great experience with Olympic College. The teachers I've had are very understanding and friendly. The Staff Members are always there to assist you with answering about whichever kind of questions you could possibly have, and the support team I've managed to have is a great team as well.
The campus is beautiful and I feel that the school provides plenty of resources to help students with anything they need. I also feel that the academics are very good quality, the math department is very strict about placement so that students are in the class they should be in, not the ones they want to be in. I love the small classes and everyone has been very nice and helpful so far.
OC is a nice affordable community college. It allows Running Start students to earn credit while still in high school. I've not been super involved in any extra-curricular activities here, but from the academics I've received it seems pretty decent. Some professors and classes are much better than others and well worth your time, though occasionally you come across a professor or two who just doesn't care. You get what you pay for. Overall it's good quality education.
I like Olympic college but compared to other community colleges I do not feel like it offers as much as in AA's and more programs to help kids to get up to college level classes.
I had to choose the campus farther from my home, but it allowed for a flexible schedule.
Similar to other schools, seemed pretty well integrated.
Professors are very motivated, campus is easy to find.
Perfect for what I need it for, which is filling prerequisites for a graduate program.
Just taking prerequisites - the facility is geared towards pre-medical degree students (as I am) and seems to be streamlined for that purpose.
This school has been warm and welcoming and is a great environment for people looking to go back to school after a break - very non-threatening.
Review Olympic College
Olympic College has been a fantastic place for me to prepare for nursing school. The location is very convenient to where I live, and there are classes offered with students like me, a working single mom, in mind. There is a real sense of caring from the professors, about students as individuals.
I love having the option for an online class. I took english during one summer quarter and I loved the flexibility that it provided me with. The webpage is easy to navigate and professors were easy to get in touch with.
I'm not sure as I have not yet graduated myself