- 4 Year
- BOURBONNAIS, IL
- Academicsgrade B minus
- Valuegrade B+
- Diversitygrade B+
- Campusgrade B minus
- Athleticsgrade B
- Party Scenegrade C minus
- Professorsgrade C+
- Locationgrade C+
- Dormsgrade B
- Campus Foodgrade C minus
- Student Lifegrade C+
- Safetygrade A minus
Here, at one of the nation’s premier Christian universities, we believe higher education should have a higher purpose.
With accredited programs, award-winning academics, and a faculty touting degrees from a wide spectrum of world-class educational institutions, Olivet stands committed to integrating faith and learning.
Olivet students gain knowledge and wisdom, and secure degrees that place them ahead of the pack, with portfolios and experience as evidence of an “Education With a Christian purpose.”
Olivet Nazarene University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Will You Get In?
Most Popular Majors
- Nursing131 Graduates
- Business60 Graduates
- Engineering48 Graduates
- Communications41 Graduates
- Psychology40 Graduates
- Social Work and Youth Services35 Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies29 Graduates
- Marketing29 Graduates
- Biology24 Graduates
- Elementary Education24 Graduates
ONU School of Nursing
Olivet Nazarene University’s Department of Nursing continues its commitment to quality education and faculty. As the demand for nurses increases, Olivet graduates are entering the profession well-prepared for success.
- Mix of Online and on Campus27%
- On Campus67%
- Students with Bachelor degrees6%
- Community centered in a Christian atmosphere47%
- Academics are great, Christian atmosphere23%
- Academics are great, Night life, not so much.13%
- Academics are bad, as well as night life4%
- Awesome campus even better people!3%
Olivet Nazarene University Reviews
Olivet is proof that you don't have to compromise on academic integrity to go to a school with a great Christian community. I was challenged in the classroom and challenged to grow in my faith.