Oliver Finley Academy of Cosmetology Reviews

This school was great in educating me about nail technology and helping me through anything I struggled with. The instructors and fellow students were all so amazing! I'm glad I got the opportunity to go to this school.
This school is absolutely amazing! They are absolutely flexible with other schedules (modified schedule) such as work schedules that may conflict with schooling
This school is always encouraging students to apply even as receptionists during the school year. Even after graduation they hang and post salons that are hiring. They also bring in managers and salon owners from all over the area to describe their work and how we can gain employment with them.
Start Your Review of Oliver Finley Academy of Cosmetology
I am getting my moneys worth I do know that. I know how much I have been awarded with my grant and loans however, how it is being dispersed makes no sense to me. I am very confused and when the lady in financial aid tried to explain it to me I got even more confused. I just wish it was made clearer for students to understand.
Amazing Instructors and Staff. From the start of looking into this school everyone has been very helpful to me. They sat and explained the process of how financial aid works and went into great detail on how the school is ran and what to expect. Since I have started, the instructors (all) have been very articulate in explaining the course material. I am pleased with my choice in this institution.