High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.11 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.12 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.12 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management36 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities35 Graduates
Religious Studies30 Graduates
Business Support Services24 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science11 Graduates
Early Childhood Education6 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.14 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.18 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.8 responses
Oklahoma Wesleyan University Reviews
Great christian school! Has its pros and cons, but overall a great learning and community experience.
In early October, I went on a campus visit to Oklahoma Wesleyan University. When I got there, the campus is really pretty and I can see myself grow in my faith. They are very Godly over there. I really like how religious they are. I know for a fact that my relationship with the Lord will grow.
The faculty is amazing. They are helpful, kind, and intelligent. They want to help every student in anyway possible. It is a private Christain school and they make sure to incoporate religion into every class. The campus is beautiful and you feel safe when you are on it. The school has multiple resources avaliable to every student to make sure they have the best chance at succeeding. The School truley cares about every single one of the students on campus, we are not just another number. I would definitely choose my school again. I love the atmosphere here and my professors are amazing.