Oklahoma Technical College Reviews

I was nervous. About taking a trade school at first because of taking any debt to a trade school.
Instead of a university but, after joining OTC. I'm so happy for my choice that I made and I most definitely recommend anyone to come and join and get your hands dirty. A lot of people are looking for the hours you have in a shop. It's the best choice I've ever made. So most definitely come a sign up and let's learn.
OTC will pretty much can help you in anything
I nevered had any frustrations, they will always come and help you out or find a better or other way to explain it
Start Your Review of Oklahoma Technical College
yea its a bit different i rather have on hands and instructor explain then reading online
they have very good quality career hands on.They will actually train you right and properly and safe.
i had very good experiances here at school i learned many things about automotive, there good explaining and hands on
My major here at OTC is automotive technician, Theyre teaching us to diagnose problems in the vehicles, and also how to repair them issues.The faculty is amazing here they all nice to you and very greetable. Here at Otc they will work on interenships and job opportunities, they will find you a job when graduated.the facility is pretty nice and clean, it looks like rear shop when you working on a car.
Ill defenently come here if i had to start over, they are very helpful and there are like family they will help you in any way. If you need help they will spend the time to do so. I like how they offered tools and computer with the tuition, That just getting us prepared for the field im studing for. They want us to successful in our careers
I came to this school because of the connivance of how close it is to were I live. Pulse the time frame of the classes work out with schedule.
It is a good school, the people are friendly an willing to help you.