Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology - Okmulgee Reviews

I have taken the fall semester with all 0 level courses. All my instructors were informational supportive and very respectful and trying to help me further my education. The classes were well organized and clean. The resources available to me in the last of center with the tutoring and the computers and printers was all very very helpful. Overall it seems like everybody was there too get their degree and stay focus and the students were willing to help each other.
It's a small campus so the friendships you make are great. The professors care about you and help you push through. Close to Tulsa and has decent restaurants around okmulgee.
I loved my experience at OSUIT. I live and work in Okmulgee and they worked around my schedule. It was very convenient for me and the courses and teachers were extremely helpful.
Review Your College
I love OSUIT the people here are amazing. The food is Delicious. The programs are amazing because you have a 89% guarantee of getting a job straight out of graduation. Also all the stuff you can do here is awesome, you can lift weights, play basketball, baseball, foosball, soccer, volleyball, tennis, they even have golf simulator, you can also walk on the trails and fish in the pond. This school is amazing!!!
I really enjoy it here. Teachers truly want their students to excel in their academic career. Another great thing about this college is the low cost, but it's still highly ranked among other schools.
you get more time to do online classes and you don't have to waste gas going to and from school.
im taking prerequisites right now.
Had a teacher that was teaching freshman and it felt like she was teaching seniors in college.

graded an essay and made a good grade then graded my next essay and gave me bad grade and i got help from a teacher with both essays.. :(
The flexibility of the classes is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can easily work full time and attend classes. Being a single working mom makes this college perfect.
I had an actual bad experience with my online class. The way the teacher had it set up I got behind a couple days but the workload equals to 12 pages. and no matter what I did I could not catch up. Teacher was not responsive.
I feel with my degree from this college will increase my chances of finding a great job in what I love to do.
  • 7 months ago
  • Value
Every professor I have met has inspired me to want to learn more. Their teaching have been easy to understand and fun. The class sizes are just right. Not too many people so You get the hands on and One-on-one experience.
It is all been good. If i do not know something there is always someone here or there with the answer or know who I should talk to.
  • 7 months ago
  • Value
There are many opportunity for internships and jobs. The curriculum teaches me very important things I will most definitely need in my career.
I am a thirty year old single mother, and I was scared to death to go back to school. I have not been in school in fourteen years. Every single teacher I have met had made me feel at home. They have been patient, kind and caring.
I didn't have any problems transferring credits.
The online courses are wonderful. The book for the course you get from either the Student Union bookstore or can rent it from an online store and have it shipped to you. The online classes, I have found them to be very user friendly and accessible. Online tests are easy to get to, the online discussions are great and the Professors are willing to help explain things if you have any issues understanding an assignment.
Review Your College
My University offers Associates and Bachelors degrees. I do know that my University offers job placement services for post graduates.
  • 8 months ago
  • Value
My experience has been great. I work full time and go to school full time. The ease of the online courses and classes on campus in the evenings make going to college a possibility for me.
Oklahoma State University is one of the top universities in my State. Degrees from my university are sought after and I have every confidence that it will aid me in finding a great job after I graduate.
  • 8 months ago