Oklahoma State University - Oklahoma City Reviews

Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City has been very wonderful to me. The professors have been nothing but helpful. The professors and administration want all of there students to pass and get their degrees. The campus is always clean and students are very friendly. In the two years that i have been here i have not had a bad experience yet.
I have just been accepted to go their as a freshmen of 2019, and just came back from a campus tour this weekend, loved it so much.
Easy to use campus, great staff, excellent learning environment. Great place to start you college career!
Start Your Review of Oklahoma State University - Oklahoma City
So far, it has been great! Financial aid is super easy to work and communicate with. They make enrollment and class registration simple. Student advisors are well-versed and knowledgable.
The administration is very easy, convenient and fast access.
Staffs/employees/Professors are very friendly, willing to help.
Buildings, facilities are well maintained, the campus is very clean and neat.
Affordable tuition for me who has to work full time (40-60h per week) to earn living. I can not afford a high-tuition education.

Overall, I appreciate OSU OKC.
From the moment I entered student services everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. All questions and unsure feelings quickly subsided. Building ad campus so far has been easily migrated through.
Great place to go to school, very affordable and excellent programs and professors. The academic advisors ive had are also very helpful.
I am able to complete my Masters degree online which makes it very convenient while working full time. They have helped me go through the FASFA process and I was able to receive some grant money for two semesters. I was completely shocked because I wasn't sure if I qualified for anything.
The Professors are very helpful and willing to work with the students when they fall a little behind and just need some guidance. The ITP department is amazing.
Oklahoma State University is an excellent school. They are all for you excelling in your schoolwork and personal life. When I visited I recieved a lot of help with lots of answers to my questions. The town is all for he school which reminds me a lot of my hometown. I'm excited to call this school homes
The campus is beautiful everyone in this town is friendly and down to earth! OSU is awesome!! Go Pokes!!
Oklahoma State university-Oklahoma City is a good, easy, cheaper place to go to school. If you are looking for somewhere to grow and learn this is a good place the start. In some degree plans you get fully prepared for the future you want while getting the degree you need I love this school and highly recommend it
I transferred to OSU last year never being away from home. This was one of the best choices I have ever made. I got myself involved with student life. I took challenging classes to prepare me for what I wanted to be as a graduate. Finally I felt more mature and almost ready to take on anything in being independent and growing up.
I am in the police science program here and the classes for this degree are very informative. The instructors take their time to prepare you for the future and your career. The skill courses required for this degree are also very helpful. Im very satisfied with my experience so far. If I could pick something that I'd like to change it would be to lengthen the skill courses because of how helpful they are.
I have loved my experience at Oklahoma State University. My family has all gone here, and this school is full of rich tradition. Sporting events are always so fun, and your major classes are never oversized. The professors and staff feel like family and want students to succeed.
I had a great time at Oklahoma State University as a freshamn. The campus life is a mazing, and beautiful. I dont have many complaints.
Currently in the nursing program at OSU-OKC and going into my fourth semester. It has been tough but I am strong. I've gone through a pregnant and a divorce throughout my program and the instructors have been right by my side and supported me through everything. I strongly recommend this great nursing program here at OSU-OKC
Start Your Review of Oklahoma State University - Oklahoma City
Oklahoma state university is a place I have grown very fond of and comfortable enough to call my second home. Besides all of the different people you will get to meet and interesting extra-curricular activities, Oklahoma state's campus feels some welcoming and comfortable you will have no choice but to say Go Pokes once you step in front of Edmond lows library and stare at the wonderful orange fountain .
OSU is a great school. I love the classes, it's very safe, the dorms are nice, and the professors are helpful.
I have been able to most of my classes online, which was very important to me. I work full time and needed flexibility. The few classes that I chose to take in the classroom had options for night classes.