Oklahoma State University - Oklahoma City Reviews

I had a great time at Oklahoma State University as a freshamn. The campus life is a mazing, and beautiful. I dont have many complaints.
Currently in the nursing program at OSU-OKC and going into my fourth semester. It has been tough but I am strong. I've gone through a pregnant and a divorce throughout my program and the instructors have been right by my side and supported me through everything. I strongly recommend this great nursing program here at OSU-OKC
Oklahoma state university is a place I have grown very fond of and comfortable enough to call my second home. Besides all of the different people you will get to meet and interesting extra-curricular activities, Oklahoma state's campus feels some welcoming and comfortable you will have no choice but to say Go Pokes once you step in front of Edmond lows library and stare at the wonderful orange fountain .
Start Your Review of Oklahoma State University - Oklahoma City
OSU is a great school. I love the classes, it's very safe, the dorms are nice, and the professors are helpful.
I have been able to most of my classes online, which was very important to me. I work full time and needed flexibility. The few classes that I chose to take in the classroom had options for night classes.
so far everything is going well with osu the college visits where amazing I can't wait to get here this fall!
The experience has been very welcoming and tight knit. The teachers, faculty, and staff truly care for you and your well being after school. I am proud to be a cowboy and use this degree to open doors that wouldn't be open for me.
It is one of the cheaper colleges in a bad area in Oklahoma City. It is very accessible and the workers are friendly and helpful. Depending on which professor you get they are willing to help a lot.
I would love to see cheaper tuition and more knowledge given to freshmen about degree options. I was unaware of how many subsets of engineering were offered until I became a junior.
The campus is student friendly! The professors are easy to talk to about assignments, getting around campus is a breeze and everything is easy to find.
I absolutely have loved attending OSU-OKC! I started my pre-req's there and continued on into the nursing program. I have enjoyed all of my courses and most of my instructors. I feel like the financial aid department is fairly quick with turn around on applications and the advising department is well equipped to help students with their issues. Unfortunately, in the expansion project for the Allied Health building, land used by the agriculture department was used for the parking lot. I would like to see OSU-OKC purchase more land so that the agriculture department can have access to an area to practice what they are being taught.
I am currently taking online class at the OSU-OKC campus. I love it and it works great for me. I am a single mother of two children and I am trying to further my education to make a better life for my children.
There are many things that I love about Oklahoma State University, but what really brought me here was the overall atmosphere. The people here genuinely care and are devoted to getting you involved and not be left out. When I stepped on campus during my first tour, I knew that this was the place I wanted to continue my studies at.
Name is Jason Walker. I am not anonymous. I am a freshman here at the Oklahoma State University. I am here to tell you about how this experience is changing my life and the way I view it. Just to walk these sidewalks amidst the some other twenty thousand students you immediately feel the difference in the air. It may be the research and knowledge, or the healthy aspect everyone seems to be in tune.
A feeling that we are all in this together and the goal is to be in a better place and help propagate the good. Can't believe I get to be here another six or seven years. Living the dream, baby, living the dream.
One really great thing about this college is that the professors really care about their students and the people in general are amazing and treat everyone with hospitality. I enjoyed going to school and learning here.
For the most part they are reasonably priced on tuition and school supplies. The professors all seem to know the subject they are teaching, at least the ones i have encountered. They are also very friendly people who are willing to work with you if you need help.
I only took online classes, so I didn't go to campus much, but my professors were very helpful and understanding. Campus was clean and felt safe.
Start Your Review of Oklahoma State University - Oklahoma City
I have recently just enrolled into the university, but the enrollment process was super easy. The admission staff and advisors help you get through the process easily.
Overall OSU-OKC is a great school. If you are looking for something with more of a student-life environment, this is probably not the school for you. But if you are looking for something that is affordable, has great classes and professors, and a nice campus this is possibly for you then.
OSU-OKC is a nice small community college that offers great education without the hustle of having to deal with so many students just to talk to your instructor!