Oklahoma State University - Oklahoma City Reviews

I have nothing but amazing things to say! They offer a great start before you transfer to a 4- year university. Everything is so close preventing you from getting lost on a big campus. The computer lab is available to all students and tutoring lab is so helpful. Professors are so caring and understanding too.
VERY GOOD SCHOOL IF YOU JUST WANT TO GO TAKE CLASSES AND LEAVE. SMALL CAMPUS SO NOT NERVE WRECKING. FINANCIAL AID IS SOMEWHAT HELPFUL, MOSTLY RUDE AT TIME AND VERY SLOW IN HELPING. THE PROFESSORS WERE AMAZING AND REALLY WANT YOU TO SUCCEED. CLASSES WERE EASY IF YOU ARE WILLING TO PUT IN WORK.
I love how diverse this campus is & how dedicated the teachers are at this school. The extra help that is there, they want you to succeed and do everything they can to help you.
Start Your Review of Oklahoma State University - Oklahoma City
I love that they offer so many classes online. Online classes work better for a mom with a family and working full time.
Amazing school. Even better professors and student Life or student culture. Love my degree and the things I learned.
The professors are welcoming and the campus has a huge diversity of student and classes. There isn't any change that I would see mad to the school in my opinion.
Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City has been very wonderful to me. The professors have been nothing but helpful. The professors and administration want all of there students to pass and get their degrees. The campus is always clean and students are very friendly. In the two years that i have been here i have not had a bad experience yet.
I have just been accepted to go their as a freshmen of 2019, and just came back from a campus tour this weekend, loved it so much.
Easy to use campus, great staff, excellent learning environment. Great place to start you college career!
So far, it has been great! Financial aid is super easy to work and communicate with. They make enrollment and class registration simple. Student advisors are well-versed and knowledgable.
The administration is very easy, convenient and fast access.
Staffs/employees/Professors are very friendly, willing to help.
Buildings, facilities are well maintained, the campus is very clean and neat.
Affordable tuition for me who has to work full time (40-60h per week) to earn living. I can not afford a high-tuition education.

Overall, I appreciate OSU OKC.
From the moment I entered student services everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. All questions and unsure feelings quickly subsided. Building ad campus so far has been easily migrated through.
Great place to go to school, very affordable and excellent programs and professors. The academic advisors ive had are also very helpful.
I am able to complete my Masters degree online which makes it very convenient while working full time. They have helped me go through the FASFA process and I was able to receive some grant money for two semesters. I was completely shocked because I wasn't sure if I qualified for anything.
The Professors are very helpful and willing to work with the students when they fall a little behind and just need some guidance. The ITP department is amazing.
Oklahoma State University is an excellent school. They are all for you excelling in your schoolwork and personal life. When I visited I recieved a lot of help with lots of answers to my questions. The town is all for he school which reminds me a lot of my hometown. I'm excited to call this school homes
The campus is beautiful everyone in this town is friendly and down to earth! OSU is awesome!! Go Pokes!!
Start Your Review of Oklahoma State University - Oklahoma City
Oklahoma State university-Oklahoma City is a good, easy, cheaper place to go to school. If you are looking for somewhere to grow and learn this is a good place the start. In some degree plans you get fully prepared for the future you want while getting the degree you need I love this school and highly recommend it
I transferred to OSU last year never being away from home. This was one of the best choices I have ever made. I got myself involved with student life. I took challenging classes to prepare me for what I wanted to be as a graduate. Finally I felt more mature and almost ready to take on anything in being independent and growing up.
I am in the police science program here and the classes for this degree are very informative. The instructors take their time to prepare you for the future and your career. The skill courses required for this degree are also very helpful. Im very satisfied with my experience so far. If I could pick something that I'd like to change it would be to lengthen the skill courses because of how helpful they are.