Oklahoma State University - Oklahoma City Reviews

OSU-OKC is a nice small community college that offers great education without the hustle of having to deal with so many students just to talk to your instructor!
OSU-OKC is a wonderful school! They offer so many opportunities in college courses in a small environment. The online courses are very helpful for those interested in getting a degree from home. The staff, teachers and counselors are very eager to make your college experience a good one. This is my first time going back to school in over 30 years and I am encouraged by all the help I have received.
Oklahoma State University- Oklahoma City is a great university. They do a great job of preparing students without being incredibly expensive. I was always able to find everything I need and the staff was always incredibly helpful. My professors were attentive and on task with making sure to answer any questions I had about the class.
Review Oklahoma State University - Oklahoma City
Osuokc is by far my favorite college I have been to because you get help with work in class and outside of class
I liked how diverse the University is, It's also very affordable. I am a daughter of a widowed woman, so I don't have much money that I can spend on my education. Going to this college will save me a ton of money on many things, most importantly tuition.
I love the college for the small population of students that go there. You are able to get much more individual attention.
I was able to transfer basic classes
I have taken all courses online thus far and it has been wonderful. I was able to get through instructions to have a successful outcome in each course.
I have had a great experience in all my courses as well as with my professors.
It is very major specific. The teachers are wonderful and genuinely want you to succeed.
I absolutely love OSU-OKC. It has been a great experience thus far and I am beyond excited to continue my education here.
The classes have easy navigation and feedback for students
There is a great variety of specific technical job sector
The school teaches the students professionalism
The teachers care more about the student's future
The school has high standards for strong guidance to be successful.
Helping me take yhe courses and put me on the right track to my career is what they do best
Review Oklahoma State University - Oklahoma City
All the professors I have are really interested in my own success
I have heard osu has good internship opportunities
So far it's been a great experience! Teachers actually care about me as a person and my success