1. Oklahoma City, OK
  2. 4 Year

Oklahoma State University - Oklahoma City Reviews

Oklahoma State University- Oklahoma City is a great university. They do a great job of preparing students without being incredibly expensive. I was always able to find everything I need and the staff was always incredibly helpful. My professors were attentive and on task with making sure to answer any questions I had about the class.
Osuokc is by far my favorite college I have been to because you get help with work in class and outside of class
I liked how diverse the University is, It's also very affordable. I am a daughter of a widowed woman, so I don't have much money that I can spend on my education. Going to this college will save me a ton of money on many things, most importantly tuition.
I love the college for the small population of students that go there. You are able to get much more individual attention.
I was able to transfer basic classes
I have taken all courses online thus far and it has been wonderful. I was able to get through instructions to have a successful outcome in each course.
I have had a great experience in all my courses as well as with my professors.
It is very major specific. The teachers are wonderful and genuinely want you to succeed.
I absolutely love OSU-OKC. It has been a great experience thus far and I am beyond excited to continue my education here.
The classes have easy navigation and feedback for students
The school teaches the students professionalism
There is a great variety of specific technical job sector
  • 12 months ago
  • Value
The teachers care more about the student's future
The school has high standards for strong guidance to be successful.
Helping me take yhe courses and put me on the right track to my career is what they do best
  • Feb 24 2016
  • Value
I have heard osu has good internship opportunities
  • Feb 24 2016
  • Value
All the professors I have are really interested in my own success
So far it's been a great experience! Teachers actually care about me as a person and my success
I would not want to be anywhere else! This is the place to be and I love it!!
its nice because my professors really want to help me with everything and are really willing to teach me about everything that i need to know for my major.