Oklahoma City University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.35 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.39 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.39 responses
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 19 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.46 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.53 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.23 responses
Oklahoma City University Reviews
As a student athlete and musician at Oklahoma City University, I experience a wide variety of things. One day I will be playing volleyball or watching another sport compete, the next day I will be watching my roommate act in a play. Everyday is a different day and it is a great experience. It is an everyday thing to hear students singing on their way to class. I also hear different languages and accents all around campus. OCU has a very diverse group of students, they come from all around the country to earn their degree from here. I feel that my college experience is more diverse than most!
I came to OCU from Las Vegas and I am so beyond happy that I did. This university has the best family atmosphere and I am truly pleased with how welcomed I felt and still feel. Professors are always willing to help you and want you to do your best. They are at the tips of your fingertips if you need to talk-- literally, I text my professors, not many students can say they do that. The school overall has a big family feel. The athletics department is the best in the NAIA. We have won the most National Championships and we have a great director and assistant director behind us that support all teams, no matter the sport.
Oklahoma City University is rapidly becoming the leader of the arts in the South/Southwest. Class sizes are small, and curriculum is molded to you. The music education department has exploded within the past 4 years with the addition of Dr. Michael Raiber on faculty, a national and leading expert in the field. The program is breaking new grounds working hand-in-hand with the extraordinary El Sistema Oklahoma, and the program is supported by the state's most prolific Collegiate National Association for Music Education (CNAfME) chapter.