Oklahoma Christian is an above-average private, Christian university located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 1,846 undergraduate students. Admissions is somewhat competitive as the Oklahoma Christian acceptance rate is 63%. Popular majors include Nursing, Mechanical Engineering, and Accounting. Graduating 54% of students, Oklahoma Christian alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $32,300.
Oklahoma Christian University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.38 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.44 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.44 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.45 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.55 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.21 responses
Oklahoma Christian University Reviews
An amazing University that is Christ-centered and caring. The Faculty does everything in their power to help you and the fellow students are extremely nice!
Oklahoma Christian University is a wonderful place to further your education and grow as an individual. The professors care about your academic success, and they support you through your spiritual journey. However cliche it may sound to others, "OC is Home" truly represents how I feel about my school.
As an upcoming freshmen, I cannot wait to enter enrollment this fall. So far, I have made many valuable connections on campus and I believe it is a great college for christian adults looking to gain a valuable perspective on future education. The campus is very pretty as well as progressive in development. The programs seem complete and valuable to students. I look forward to getting my degree.