Oklahoma Christian University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.38 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.43 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.43 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.44 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.54 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.21 responses
Oklahoma Christian University Reviews
Oklahoma Christian is a fantastic school. Now I know people say that about their school regardless of the fact but serious. Here at Oklahoma Christian the teachers care about you. The are willing to meet you on campus and help you with whatever the case may be. If you are sick and have not been in class for several days they will come to your dorm room and check on you. They do not do this out of being upset or trying to get you into trouble. They just want to make sure you are doing okay. Also, during finals week they have a ton of study groups and the teachers are on campus until 8pm during finals week in case you might need them. Oklahoma Christian is truly an amazing college. They have may activities and social clubs that do tons of community service projects, which is fantastic. This college is definitely something to check out or even schedule a visit.
I decided to attend Oklahoma Christian University at the last minute, and it is a decision that I have never regretted. For a school whose motto is " OC is home", it really does feel like home. It is a loving environment where you are constantly surrounded by like-minded Christians who, for the most part, share similar beliefs. College is a time where you meet life long friends, and I believe that I have done that. The professors are also amazing. They care so deeply about their students, and desire to know them on a personal level, and that is such a wonderful thing. It helps you to feel at home at Oklahoma Christian.
Oklahoma Christian is Home! I love that the campus is small. You feel like you belong to family rather than an University. The professors care about you and your success. I have always felt comfortable approaching professors with concerns and questions. Class sizes are perfect and the students are friendly. Oklahoma Christian University has impacted my life with rich blessings of friendships and a great Christian atmosphere.