- Delaware, OH
- 4 Year
A nationally ranked liberal arts university, OWU is located just north of Columbus, OH (14th largest city in the U.S.), in the city of Delaware. It is a place where you will pursue internships and opportunities outside the classroom, but still feel at home on our 200-acre campus. The comprehensive OWU Connection has three promises: You will Think Big, Go Global, and Get Real Experience. You'll think critically and creatively, solve complex problems, communicate ideas, apply knowledge in real-world settings, and thrive in an environment with diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Ohio Wesleyan University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.38 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.40 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.40 responses
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.44 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.49 responses
After Ohio Wesleyan University
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.23 responses
Ohio Wesleyan University Reviews
There are also lots of travel opportunities. I've been able to take courses that include 1-2 weeks of travel as part of the class.
However, housing is terrible. I've been forced to move in the middle of the year; various buildings have mold, bedbugs, and collapsed ceilings; and even though I have documented medical housing needs that the school recognizes, they won't accommodate me (there aren't any rooms left because they made half the dorms freshman-only for this upcoming year). Even the new sluplexes that they just built are in bad condition after 1 semester (leaks dripping through the ceiling, cracks in the walls, uneven stairs) because they were built cheaply and quickly. I've had such a bad experience with housing that I would have transferred if I didn't just have one more year to suffer through.