Ohio University - Chillicothe Reviews

Ohio University- Chillicothe has been amazing, the staff is helpful. It is quick and easy to schedule classes, schedule tests, and to make appointments. The course professors do their absolute best to ensure that each student is thriving and they encourage their students to work hard. I checked out other colleges before making my decision to go to Ohio University, however, it was the best option I found, the faculty wants the students to succeed and does everything they can to make sure that happens. I am proud to be a Bobcat.
Ohio University in Chillicothe, Ohio has a wonderful campus full of excellent staff. I have been there since the fall of 2015 and will continue to go there as long as my major lets me.
I've liked OUC. I like the small student:teacher ratio. There is a great tutoring center to help students. My advisor has been great and answered any question I've ever had and advised me in which classes would be best to get my degree fastest.
Start Your Review of Ohio University - Chillicothe
I love this school! I have had so many professors that really care about student success! I find the classes challenging but not too difficult. I am proud to be a Bobcat!
Ohio University of Chillicothe is an average school. Its not very big with only three buildings including the gym. The professors are decent but some are very hard to understand or are not well at teaching the material. There is a small cafe in the library and a couple vending machines but no other food is on campus. If you are looking for a small college in a small town then this is for you.
OUC is close to home. Very short drives to the closest restaurants for a break between class. Small campus keeps everyone close, and the party level down.
I enjoyed that Ohio University-Chillicothe was centrally located in Chillicothe and that it was extremely affordable to attend. Unfortunately, with my degrees I still had to commute to other campuses in order to earn my degrees at a reasonable time. This commuting did have the benefit of introducing me to other people with different world experiences so I do feel that it was more of a bonus than a burden.
I am currently going to Ohio University Chillicothe. I am takening my general's right now. I will eventually get my RN. I have had no problems with anything, from finding my classes, registering for classes, getting in to talk to my advisor, the loans, the classes are small and the teachers are awesome. The cafe food is sooo good. I would recommend this school to anyone! Lots of kids from right out of high school to older adults. Ive been outta high school for 6 years now.
The professors were amazing. Very detailed, thorough and friendly. U thought college lectures would be boring but to my surprise it wasn't dull at all.
I had a terrific experience with Ohio University- Chillicothe! The classes are perfect sizes and all of your professors know you by face and name. They are very dedicated in making sure all of their students succeed in their respective fields of study. The academics are tremendous and get you prepared for transferring to the main campus which makes things go smoothly and you don't feel left out or behind. The return on investment is outstanding! OU-C has a really good tuition fee and makes college affordable for everyone seeking their college dreams. . The athletics are not much of a standout but are there for the local high school graduates who may want to continue their athletic careers.
Ohio University- Chillicothe is a great place to go to school. All the professors I have had seem to genuinely care about all their students education. They are always willing to go above and beyond to help you succeed. Also, there is always something going on on campus even though it's a commuter school.
As part of helping finding new students, I can say that the passion shows through!
I have the most amazing advisor! He has helped me with any questions I had. I can not ever repay this man for actually caring for the students in the nursing program. He understands that life and own own mistakes can set is back but I will never quit, just like he never quit on me.
College is the best thing that happened to me! Sure it is a lot of hard work and you have to have a lot of self discipline but the experience is something no one can not replicate.
So far my experience at school has been great. The school has been very student oriented and very welcoming. I feel like the faculty and the student helpers all have made me feel a part of the school. once I put my bobcat apparel on I feel like I am genuinely a part of the school.
Unless you make sure to schedule right when the semester options are posted, it can be difficult to get into some of the classes that may be needed. However, the advisers do a pretty good job at helping you get into the classes when there is no availability.
The online courses definitely require self motivation. They aren't ridiculously challenging but they do require work.
Start Your Review of Ohio University - Chillicothe
I have had some remarkable professors at OU. They all have great teaching styles and have done a fantastic job at making sure the students understand the material.
A lot of the faculty have once been students at OU. I believe that once your a bobcat your always a bobcat.
I feel like the workload and the curriculum are very reasonable given the choice of major. I think the facilities are up to standard and the internship definitely opens up a lot of job opportunities.