Ohio State University Agricultural Technical Institute Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.9 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.7 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.7 responses
Most Popular Majors
Animal Sciences and Husbandry42 Graduates
Agricultural Business27 Graduates
Agricultural Mechanics and Machinery18 Graduates
Crop Production15 Graduates
Agronomy, Range, and Crop Science13 Graduates
Agricultural Engineering11 Graduates
Greenhouse, Nursery, and Floristry Operations11 Graduates
Turf and Turfgrass Management8 Graduates
Landscaping and Groundskeeping7 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the dining facilities.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the performing arts facilities.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Ohio State University Agricultural Technical Institute
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Ohio State University Agricultural Technical Institute Reviews
ATI requires a internship for all 2 year students, which is great because I get to learn what kind of job i will be doing later in the future. It's a awesome experience, and glad that ATI requires a internship to graduate!
Personally I love Ohio State ATI, small and friendly. Easy to get help when needed. Teachers are able to work one-on-one thanks to the small class sizes!
My major is Agriculture Systems Management. The breadth of this degree will open up any career field in Agriculture I want. I just have to try hard enough to attain it. The workload I am expected to undertake is not something to worry about because it is manageable. The internships, you can go anywhere where you are in a leadership role or an important role to any company.