Ohio Northern University Reviews

Great campus, always something to do at ONU. Whether it be watch a football game or visit a career fair there is something for everyone.
Ohio Northern University is a great place to grow as an individual. The academics are astounding and the majority of the professors really show they care about you. It is easy to get involved and build relationships on campus to aid your career path, and you will meet great people there. Although there is not much to do in Ada, you will build great friendships where you can find anything to do and will make fun on your own. It is an awesome experience.
I love the small class rooms and teachers being able to help students one on one. I wish there were more fun things to do on the campus
Review Ohio Northern University
Very close-knit University. Everyone knows everyone. The professors want you to succeed and do their best to offer as many resources as possible to help you get to your goals
Overall they had great labs and a great community feel. One thing I would like to improve is the chapel because it is very small and out dated.
The Professors at Ohio Northern University really do care about every individual that walks through their doors. The campus is beautiful and has an amazing small town feel. The campus offers many opportunities for its students to grow.
I absolutely love this school. Small classes, and professors know each student and are willing to help with anything, not just that class topic
Students engage with knowledgeable and friendly professors. Everyone is very kind and the community is small and close knit. The university is known for its competitive Pharmacy program. It is also planning on breaking ground for a new Engineering building soon. The campus is picturesque with many trees. There is a lot of open space. The university has begun to make a commitment to sustainable energy and has three wind turbines at the edge of campus. The university also houses its own observatory, perfect for viewing the dark sky. Located in the village of Ada, security is never a huge issue. However, there is little to do off campus as Ada is small. Overall, the university is a great learning environment with most students graduating on time.
Ohio Northern is a great place. I love the students, atmosphere, and overall education. We really need to work on student parking though.
Ohio Northern University is a great college. After completing my first semester here I am very pleased with the college I have chosen to pursue my degree. Overall, the professors expect a lot from students but it is only because they know you can handle/accomplish it. One thing that is some what of a down side is how small the city of Ada is. The campus is big and lovely but if you want to get off of campus for a while you might have to go to a bigger city (i.e.-Findlay, Lima, etc.). This is a great college and I would highly recommend it to anyone.
When I visited Ohio Northern University, I was in a program called HOBY Leadership a program that emphasizes the need to help the community. It was a fun experience and through that experience I also had a privilege to look around the university. The students there are proud of their school and it shows. They are enthusiastic and are helpful. Their campus is nice and presentable, they have nice lakes near the dorms and unique animals like the turkey vultures and swans. However what I find really appealing about Ohio Northern University is there engineering majors there. I know they're most recognized for there pharmaceutical program but I like there engineering programs the most. In my school we focus on technology and machine industry, so my teachers talk about this college a lot and how good they are. Also I seen how many programs they have there, it is overwhelming in my opinion but I'm still sticking with engineering.
I liked the school as a whole. The food was not as good as it could have been, but I like how they had holiday themes in the mac dining area. The material for pharmacy school was challenging but I pushed through it
Great school if your not a party person and you're all about academics. Very safe and quiet environment. Although campus is small and town is also small, it's very beautiful
While there are a few things that are slightly annoying, I find the overall experience here at Ohio Northern University to be a pleasant one. The academics are outstanding and the fact that I am able to walk away with a Pharm. D in 6 years is just amazing. The beautiful campus along with outstanding professors makes it worth it. In all my college visits Ohio Northern was the school to show that they were home rather then just say it.
Overall I have had a thoroughly impressive experience at ONU. I feel close with my friends from class, clubs, Greek life, with my professors. I have been given countless opportunities to collaborate with students on my work, which is a perk other pharmacy students don't receive at competitive colleges. I am a leader in many organizations because of the small size of this campus and the many roles available. I know my resume will be very full when I leave, in addition to the number of positive social experiences I've had. Truly, ONU has some of the kindest people I've ever met.
Ohio Northern University was a great experience. Firstly, they are committed to helping their students attend by providing extensive financial aid to those who need it. The professors are all very committed to the students, and do all they can to help you not only in class, but with anything you might need outside of class. There are many student organizations on campus, including religious groups, multicultural groups, academic groups, and even for fencing, video games, dance, and writing. The Student Planning Committee (SPC) is also committed to hosting at least one to two big event(s) each month. The campus is beautiful, and the facilities are great. As a student you have access to a lot of great technology and resources. It's also very safe. The format of ONU's degree requirements pushes for a well-rounded education, and guarantees that you will have opportunities to put your learning into practice, ensuring you will graduate with real-world experience.
My professors have all been very understanding and are easily accessible for help when help is needed
Review Ohio Northern University
I typically can walk cross-campus after midnight and feel secure
As you progress throughout the year and years, the housing gets better and better. You get out of the housing situaton what you put into it
It really depends on which area of greek life a person joins. If its service, it can look very highly of you to join it