Ohio Medical Career Center Reviews

Teachers and staff are great and very helpful. Classes are small and you get the help you need from staff and teachers
I'm having a lot of problems getting through my studies. Two teachers have quit and were not learning anything and I'm scarred I'm not going to pass my state testing. This really strange lady who is the director is really cold hearted and strange. Were just hoping we can get through the classes and pass the testing. Were having to do much of our education on our own and we hope the self study can get us by. But were not sure, there has even been a fist fight in class. I mean I hate to say it but this school is really ghetto and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
My schools tuition is very affordable and they are willing to work payment plans out with you based on your ability to pay. My school is new to financial aid so there havent been that many issues that have occured with the process.
Start Your Review of Ohio Medical Career Center
The classmates at my school are willing to get together to form a study group no matter your background is. Each quarter we are scheduled open labs to complete additional homework and its also becomes a chance for classmates to study and get additional help if needed.
The school has a very useful study program located in the computer lab with useful resources including a variety of websites and tools to help you become successful and complete the program of intrest.