Ohio Dominican University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division II (with football)
Great Lakes Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.14 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.15 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.15 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management122 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management22 Graduates
Special Education and Teaching20 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science18 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities13 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services13 Graduates
Early Childhood Education11 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.21 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.24 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.7 responses
Ohio Dominican University Reviews
Ohio Dominican has totally changed my view of college for the better. I transferred there my sophomore year with the feeling that every class and subject would be frustrating and difficult, I soon found out that wasn't the case. As soon as I started my classes I was welcome by eager professors who took the time to make sure I was comfortable and knew my way around. The atmosphere is unlike any other for this size of school. Earning my degree has been so worth while here and I am so happy I transferred to such an awesome school.
I love the school environment. I have only been there for a year but the school is great. The teachers are very helpful and understanding. The school is always offering activities for students to do in the evenings between yoga classes, intramural activities, hot chocolate talks, etc.
Very friendly community, professors are always eager to offer assistance. Plenty of work study opportunities on campus, and clubs to be involved in.